New

"So have you seen any other animatronics around here?" Kaitlyn asked the two headed robot. "Yes we have. They are every where here." the skeleton head responded. "Take a left here." the normal head said.
We took the left only to find a fancy show stage, and some shiny new robots. "Um these aren't exactly the ones I'm looking for." Kaitlyn said, looking at the stage. "Oh so you're looking for them." Said the two heads while looking at each other. "Who are them." I questioned the two. "They are the broken animatronics, that aren't fit for children." the fox said. "Those can't be our friends?" I asked/stated while nervously looking to Kaitlyn. "Yeah our friends are in fine shape." she nodded at me.
"Well maybe it would do good to meet new people." the robo head said in a creepy voice. "okay." Kaitlyn said with a :| face. "I just realized that we haven't tried to be humans since we were murdered." Kaitlyn said poofing into human."Oh yeah." I said poofing too.
"We can do that?"Mangle asked. "yup. Just try." Kaitlyn said *poof* "Oh cool." Where Mangle stood there was now a tall pail boy. he had pink hair,one emerald green eye and one empty socket. He had on a long sleeve pink and white striped shirt, grey skinny jeans and white converse. He also has white fox ears and a tail. "Bro he's hot." Kaitlyn whispered to me. "hahahaha." "DONT LAUGH AT ME (y/n)!" She yelled back at me.
"Any ways, here are my friends, the ones you're not looking for." he said gesturing to the stage. "Sup I'm Kaitlyn." Kaitie said waving at the stage. "I'm (y/n). Nice to meet you all." I said to the three. "I'm Toy Chica I love new friends!" A shinny chicken stated, jumping off the stage to hug us. "I'm toy Freddy nice to meet you all ." he said tipping his hat to us. "I'm Toy Bonnie." said the blue bunny on the end.
"How do you look like a human Mangle? Asked Chica. "These two ladies taught me" he said pointing in me and Kaitlyn's direction. "Can you teeeeeeeeaccch meeeeeh?" Chica screeched in my ear. "Sure. Just think about what you would look like as a human." *Poof Poof Poof* now around me stood three new humans.
The first was a girl. She had blond wavy hair that went just past her shoulders. She had bright blue eyes and pail skin. She was wearing Pink booty shorts a yellow tank top and white vans.
The second was a boy. He had bright blue emo hair and emerald eyes. He had on a black v neck and white skinny jeans with black combat boots. He also has blue bunny ears and a fluffy white tail.
The last guy had brown hair that was stylishly slicked back. He has baby blue eyes and little bear ears. He was wearing a black button up with the sleeves rolled up with a pair of red skinnies and black converse.
"So now that we met your friends would you mind taking us to ours?" I asked Mangle. "Um. Sure. Follow me." he said leading us back to the big hall. "Bye guys!" Kaitlyn called back at the three.
After following Mangle down the hall we were now stopped at a big white door. "Are you sure you wanna see them? Mangle asked. We both just nodded our heads in agreement. When Mangle opened the door I couldn't handle the sight in front of me.