night one

-Narrator-
Night time has fallen at the NEw! Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria. And that means one thing.
Shits about to go down.

Spooks will be to much to handle. Animatronic love is in the air. And Balloon Boy is still a cuntbag.

Let's check in on our young furries now.....

~Kaitlyn's pov-
I'm so fucking bored. God dammit no amount of memes could fill this endless pit of boredom. "FOOOOOXXXY, MANNNNNNGLEEEE!" I yell. The two Fox boys run to me in a heartbeat. Not that I have a heartbeat. Lol.

"Wut u wunt?" Mangle asks me in my native language of meme speak. "I is bored. Fix now ." "K." Foxy replies. We start to play scrabble in the party room. I was having fun. I looked down at my tiles, all I had was seven Q's. "The fuk?" I ask myself, bewildered by the fact that this actually happened.

"Whatcha playing?" I looked up from my many Q's only to see Balloon-Bitch. "Scrabble mofo." Foxy replies to bitchboy. "Can I join you, please?" He pleads. "No GTFO." Mangle replies. "Okay." Balloon Boy says, and leaves with tears in his eyes.
"Were we to harsh?" I ask the others. We then all burst into laughter. Nothings to hard for that lil' latex living bitch, except for maybe my lady dick. Lol.
"So who's up for twister?" I ask.

-Night guards pov-
Wtf? Why are they so shinny? What's up with the bunny eyes? Why is the bird a furry? The fuk up with the pink cupcake? "Why is faze bear so fat? I ask so many questions with no answers.

I put on my furry costume and contemplate my life.

I have no purpose. I am nothing in this world. Oh god what have I got myself into.

-Y/n's pov-
(((Is making out with Bonnie)))

-Chica's Pov-
(((Is making out with Freddy-chun)))

-Goldie's Pov-
(((Is making out with the puppet)))

-Balloon Boy's pov-
(((Is wanking off to pictures of Gerard Way)))

[I'm a shit author]