day one

Today is our first day at work here at the new pizzeria. It's nice to get to preform again, even if it is to shitty teenagers. But I don't have anything to complain about other than being dead and murdered by my old boss, but, oh well.

Kaitlyn and I decided to work on our set before our crowd of teenagers showed up. All the I kids around currently were 5 year old brats that have no respect for the toy animatronics. The only reason Kaitlyn and I aren't getting fucked with is because we're "scary" and "unsuited for young children". Or whatever that bullshit means.
After our set list was decided and rehearsed I decided to take a walk around the new pizza-party joint. I walk into the entry way to see balloon-shit smiling his ugly fucking smile at the young children. I send a glare and a hiss his way and continue my walk.
I walk past center stage and wave up at my new shiny friends performing on the main stage. They smile down at me, and Freddy tips his hat at me. " Mi'lady."
I keep on down the path ignoring the stares of middle-aged moms. I stop for a minute in a party room. "Puppy!" A child screams in I delight and runs up to me.

"Mommy, can I play with the puppy?" A cute little girl says, approaching me with her mom in tow. "I don't know baby this mutt seems mean." The mom says to her begging child. "Pwwease?" She begs once more. "It's okay." I speak up to the two. "Yay!" She squeals. She runs over to me and hugs my leg.

"So what's your name princess?" I ask the little girl. "My name is Sammy!" She replies giddily. "Im Y/n nice to meet you!" I say back in a happy tone.
I talk to the girl for a little longer. By the time her mom forced her to leave it was time for me to go on stage.