Can't, I'm grounded

I have decided to rewrite this fanfic since i hate it so much so the other chapters will be private's until finished <3

Song: teenage dirtbag-wheatus

10:13 AM
Choosing business as one of his main elective classes was possibly the highest thing on George's list of regrets. The hour long class was filled with the bored sighs of teenagers and distant chattering of the kids in the back. The teacher would stand all day, scribbling meaningless notes on the smudged board but, yet not a single thing would stay in George's mind.

George's mind wandered off as his eyes grew heavier. Mind being overtaken with the comfort of a mid-class nap before he was rudely interrupted by the loud knocking at the classroom door. The teacher reached for the battered door knob, George's bestfriend, Dream soon stepping into the room.
"May I help you sir?"

"Hello ma'm, may i please borrow George for a moment? Mr Cook needs to speak to us."

A few suspicious murmurs circled the class room, none of which seeming important enough for George to hear clearly.

Written on Dream's face was a look of mischief. A look that seemed to pass by everyone else, but George.

"I don't see why not, but please tell Mr Cook that he should speak to me before stealing my students."
George's business teacher reached a frail hand up to her face where she rubbed away at the frustration.

The pair left the classroom as quick as possible in a sad attempt to flee the scene. The halls were empty. Littered in random posters going on about bullying or mental health, nothing that anyone actually read anyway. The walk remained silent, nothing but the sound of distant doors being closed and footsteps below them. Dream finally led the brunette to his locker.

Desperate hands searched through the contents of his well-loved storage unit.

"I'm going to take a wild guess that Mr Cook doesn't actually need us?" George raised an eyebrow.

George's face full of confusion, Dream finally turned around holding what seemed to be a small baggy full of.. Let's just say he had some things.

"I need to smoke" Dream shrugged as he pulled open the baggy, the smell of weed flooding through the air.
"What the fuck Dream? What if someone smells that shit?!"

"Just come with me." Dream grabbed a hold of George's wrist, dragging him out of school and to a secret spot they found in their first year there.
Finally Dreams grasp was released, leaving a tingling sensation floating on top of George's pale skin.

"Are you sure you want to do this? We could get caught and i know how your da-" Dream silenced George with a quickly rolled joint.
"Here loosen up a bit." A sly smirk spread across the blonde's face as he held a lighter to the tip.

George stared at Dream, shooting a disapproving look before taking a puff and passing it on over to Dream.

Dream was usually smoking every minute he couldn't, unlike George who only smoked occasionally. It was just something they picked up one day when their best friend Sapnap managed to swipe some from his older brother in their early teens.

Waves of the high washing over them like a tsunami, blocking out anything that surrounded the two of them. After a few minutes of silent giggles and weak attempts to stand straight they realised that they were in fact not the only ones in the area.
The their left stood none other than Mr fucking Cook. Arms wrapped tightly around his chest.

———————————————————————————
The boys found them selves standing, well standing as best as they could, in the fucking principles office. Hands secured behind his back Dream hung his head, attempting to hide the smug smile that itched its way onto his cheeks, only to be made worse when he heard a slight giggle coming from George's direction.

"Clearly you two have not learnt your lesson, this being the 3rd time you have been caught with drugs at school. I have no choice but to suspend you two for 1 week. Starting today you will go clear out your lockers and you will not be allowed back onto school grounds until Thursday next week."

The principle scolded the pair.

"Are you fucking kidding me Sir? Your making me come back on the day that i have business? I fucking hate that class." George complained.
This small comments made Dream bust out in hysterics, no longer trying to conceal the cheekiness.

"Do you want it to be 3 weeks George?!" The principles voice was now getting sterner.

"Oh yes sir, Please." Dream agreed

"As you wish, 3 weeks of suspension for use of illegal drugs on school property. You're lucky we aren't getting the police involved."

———————————————————————————

The pair exited school, stomaches burning with the linger of heavy laughter. What the fuck did they just do.
A vibration could be heard coming from Dreams back pocket.

"Dream what the fuck? Everyone is saying that you guys got suspended again?"
It was nick, the boys other bestfriend and also technically their dealer.

"Damn word travels fast. Yeah nothing big though, Just me and George got caught smoking again."

"fucking idiots bro. If you keep going like this then they're gonna get the police involved and they can't be knowing i'm the one selling to you guys." Sapnap sighed through the line.

5:56

Goosebumps rained over the runner as he stared down his dreaded front door. He knew that his angry mother would be standing on the other side, waiting to beat his ass. See his mother isn't one to tell but when she gets into it she really goes all out.

With the last hole in his body he slowly turned the not, praying it wouldn't make as much noise as to alert his mum. Oh boy was he wrong. On the other side stood a very displeased looking woman.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK GEORGE? WEEE? AT SCHOOL? YOURE SO LUCKY I DONT KICK YOUR ASS OUT! IM SO FUCKING TIRED! HEY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" She raged

Word kept pouring from her mouth. If only you heard the unsavoury things that came from that woman. In a fit of rage George stormed up the pair of stairs and into his bedroom before slamming the door behind.

"YOU'RE GROUNDED UNTIL YOU GO BACK TO SCHOOL." Her cold voice echoed through the empty house.

George fell with his back to the door. Head buried in his hands as he gripped that the hair on his head. What's the bet that Dream didn't even get a disapproving look his way.

George crawled into the comfort of his bed, his body wrapped up in a warm blanket. It felt as if he was safe again.

A message appeared on George's phone sending a vibration through his mattress. He picked it up and cringed at the brightness of his screen.

6:42 PM               Dreamy poo❓❓❓

Hey george today was fun. Are you grounded too?

                   Yeah.. until we go back, this whole thing is so scuffed.  
Lmaoo same. Thinking about sneaking out to the park tonight, care to join?

                    Yeah that sounds fun! What time we thinking?

Not sure yet. Maybe around 1:30? I'll let

You know.

                                              Ok cool Cya then clay.

First day of being grounded and George already has plans to sneak out. What has his life come to, all the drugs and shit just for a hint of adrenaline.

so i hope you guys like the rewrite?
I just couldn't stand the thought of someone reading something that i know i did half -assed so enjoy ❗️