1994 at the gig

As they walk in the doors with their equipment, they try to look for Robby. "We should just walk to the stage that's over there and just set up," Brittany shouts because the music is loud. They all nod and just walk to the stage.
"Hey Reg," Luke says to him as they set up the amps. "You still have lipgloss on your lips. You should probably wipe that off."
"Oh," Reggie says. "Thanks." He wipes off the lipstick with the napkin that he has in his pocket. Alex is setting up his drums as the others are setting up the amps. Brittany looks at her watch and it's 8:45 pm. They go on in 15 minutes.
"Does anyone see Robby?" She asks her bandmates. They all shake their head and Brittany starts looking around. "What about Savannah? I could have sworn she was with us when we walked in."
"I don't see her," Alex points out. "Where could she be?"
"I don't know." Just then, Savannah walks up onto the stage. "There you are! Where were you?" Brittany walks up to her friend and gives her a hug. "I was so worried!"
"Why?" Savannah asks as she pulls out of the hug. "I saw a friend and went to go talk to him. That's it!" Brittany nods and looks at her watch again. It's 8:50pm. "You nervous?"
"No…. What…. Me? Nervous?! Ha, that's hilarious. Maybe a little. Okay, a lot!"
"You'll do great!" Reggie says as he finishes setting up the last amp. "I know you will."
"Thanks. That means a lot to me." She looks at her watch again. It's 8:53pm. "We have six minutes to mingle. What do you want to do?"
"I don't know," Alex says walking up to his sister. "What is there to do here?"
"There is foosball and ping-pong in the game room," a voice says behind them. They turn around to see Robby standing in front of them. "Also there is a pool in the backyard and obviously a stage right here. There is a Super Nintendo in the living room and there is a recording studio upstairs."
"Wait!" Brittany exclaims. "You have your own recording studio?" He nods. "Okay. I'm definitely gonna have to check that out after we perform because it's…" She looks at her watch and gasps. "9:02!! Dang!! Okay. Were on!!" Robby walks on to the stage and grabs the mic that the ban brought.
"Okay, Ladies and gentlemen. I kinda lost track of time and I apologise for that. As promised, here is…. Sunset Curve!" There is a ton of cheering and whistling as the band makes their way into the stage.
"Hi," Brittany says. "I'm Brittany the lead singer. And on my right is Reggie, our bassist. On my left is Luke and Bobby, our lead guitarist and rhythm guitarist. And behind us is my brother Alex, the drummer. And we are Sunset Curve. We didn't have time to practice our own song, so we decided to do one we all know. Ladies and Gentlemen, we are bringing a Journey into your night!"
"One two three four," Alex starts out. They start playing after Alex's count in. Brittany takes a big deep breath in and let's it out before she starts to sing.

[Brittany]
Just a small town girl
Living in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin anywhere
Just a city boy
Born and raised in south detroit
He took the midnight train goin anywhere

She is in sync with the music and looks at Luke, who is on her close left. As she finishes, he flashes her a smile. Then he starts to sing.

[Luke]
A singer in a smoky room
The smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile that can share the night
And it goes on and on and on and on

Brittany walks over to Reggie and starts dancing as Luke continues to sing.

[Reggie]
Working hard to get my fill
Everybody wants a thrill
Paying anything to roll the dice
Just one more time
Some will win some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh the movie never ends
And it goes on and on and on and on

[Alex]
Strangers waitin
Up and down the boulevard
Their shadows
Searchin in the night