1994 Saturday Practice @12pm. It's 11:40am.

Reggie Peters and Alex Mercer sit in the studio as they wait for their other band mates to show up. Alex wants to get something off his chest that he doesn't think Reggie will keep a secret. The guys already know that he is gay. He told them right before he told his parents. His parents kicked him out and told him that they are not okay with what he told them. What Alex wants to say to Reggie might be as bad as his parents kicking him out. If this ever got out, he might lose a friend. He takes a deep breath and faces his friend. "Hey Reggie," He says, really terrified. "I need to tell you something."

"Okay," Reggie says.

"What I am about to tell you, you can't tell anyone. Like, nobody!"

"Whatever it is, I won't tell anyone, I promise."

"I mean, not even my sister!"

"Okay, I won't, I promise!" 

"Are you sure, because you suck at keeping promises!"

"I'm sure I won't tell anyone. If I promise to do or not say anything, I make sure I keep it. So, you can tell me."

"Okay. Here it goes. I like Luke." Reggie was shocked. He didn't see that coming. He thought it was going to be something way more simple to keep a secret like how his favorite singer is Katy Perry, when he says it is Queen. Although, he didn't keep.that a secret either. "Reggie?" The drummer moves his hand from his lap to in front of the bass player's face. He moves it up and down to make sure he is okay. "Reggie!" He shakes his friend out of his haze. 

"You like Luke?!" He shouts. "Ho…. How?? Wh…. When??" 

"I don't know. It just kind of happened. I think it was when we started the band and when he showed up to the first practice in a muscle t-shirt."

"Oh. Well, I won't tell anyone."

"You promise?"

"Yeah, as long as you promise to keep what I am about to tell you to yourself."

"Yeah, okay."

"I…. I like your sister." Reggie protects his face with his hands thinking that Alex was going to punch him or smack him. He didn't feel anything. "Why didn't you hurt me? You are very overprotective over your sister."

"For one, yeah I know I am very protective over her. For two, I didn't punch you because I am not that violent. And for three, I know you like her. It's kinda obvious." Reggie was confused on how it is obvious. He didn't know that Alex knew about his crush on his sister. And this whole Alex liking Luke thing is still really surprising to him. 

"Um…. How obvious? Do you think she knows? Do you think she likes me back? What happens if-"

"Reggie!" Alex says, calming his friend down. "To answer your questions, I don't know if she knows, I think she might like you back, and dude, come on. You look at her 24/7. When we aren't practicing, you are looking at her dead in the eyes. You look at her even when we are practicing. I have caught you checking out her ass as well, which I don't approve of."

"You notice all of that." He rubs the back of his neck in shame. "Well, I guess I kinda have to stop…. It all. I just can't help it man." He stands up and kicks the coffee table. He grabs his foot in pain. Alex rolls his eyes at his friend and laughs. "She is just so darn beautiful!" He sits back down on the couch and puts his head in his lap. He rubs the back of his neck with both of his hands and sits back up. He throws himself on the entire couch and groans. "I just…… I don't know what to do man!! I really like her!" Both of the boys jump out of their seats because they hear the doors to the studio open. A blonde girl and two boys walk through them. 

"You really like who?" The blonde girl asks. She walks over to the empty chair that is next to the couch and looks at Reggie.

"I… I….. Uh…. No one…. We were…. just playing around… with some lyrics… but I really don't… know about it…" Reggie finally stammers out. He goes to sit back on the couch and looks down at his feet. He looks back up and leans back. 

"Hey Luke," Alex says. "Should we start practicing?"

"Yes, we should," Luke says. He puts his bag down and grabs his notebook out of it. "Brittany and I thought we should do this song. I wrote it yesterday and showed it to her and Bobby on the bus." He puts the notebook in front of Reggie and Alex. They exchange looks and look at the notebook. They skim through the song and nod. "Well, let's get started then!"