Life After

Y/N's POV

Liam was right. We did see each other again. I finished school and decided I wanted to become a doctor. And Liam has his own workshop.

Lee's garage. It's got a nice ring to it.

After about a year of being out of college, we bought an apartment together in a small town between Salem, and Virginia Beach. I wanted to be close to my old home town and Liam didn't want to be far from Virginia Beach.

We found a nice place, and stayed their for about 2 years.

About 1 year and a half after me and lee got our apartment, Liam proposed to me. It was perfect. He took me to the beach, and ice cream, and everything.

It was all a girl could ask for. He had vida, chubs, Nico, and Jude their. And he even got Sam to come. My parents were there and it was perfect. I was Surrounded by the ones I loved, and about to get married to the one I love.

We got married a year later. And a few months after that, we found out I was pregnant with our first kid. We decided to buy a house when we found out.

We stayed in the same town, in between Salem and the beach. It was a nice town. It was small and quiet, and perfect for a kid to grow up in.

When sam found out I was pregnant, she came to stay. Of course she did. When we were little we made a pact that when we had children, if we didn't live near each other, we would Stay with the other. Ofc she follow through with it.

It was nice though, and she fell in love with it, and a man named Lucas. He was from here so she moved in, and conveniently, it was my old neighbor, from the apartment complex.

A few months later our baby girl was born. Ruby Elizabeth Stewart. We fell in love with her instantly. She was perfect and all we ever wanted.

And that brings me to the present now. I'm sitting at my kitchen table with Mia, Sam, and Lucas while Liam is out back.

Sam met Lucas at a bar one night while I was pregnant with ruby. She had a night to herself and met Lucas at a bar.

They hit it off and became super close. He proposed about a year ago. And quite frankly, they saved each other.

Sam was suffering with depression and he was a drunk. He just got fired from his job and resorted to drinking. When she found out he was a drunk she got him help and encouraged him to stop.

He said he only stopped because of her. Her love and encouragement. That was my Sam. She had always been like that determined.

And Lucas saved sam from herself. She was always locked up in her room at our house and she was always moping, until she met him.

He got her out of the house, and made her look glowing. He made her happy, she stopped taking her meds, because she no longer needed them. But enough about them.

I'm now pregnant with our second child, and about to be due. I give birth in two weeks. "You excited?" Sam asked me.

I nodded and sipped on my ginger tea. It helped me to not throw up. I don't know if it was a placebo effect, but I felt like it did really help with sickness.

Liam was in the backyard with ruby in our treehouse. When she turned 3 two years ago, he made her a treehouse.

"You know. When you were helping Lucas and Sam move out of our old house, he mentioned how he wanted to build one for his future kids, and here we are. He follows through with it" Mia, Lucas's younger sister said.

I smiled as a I watched him chase her through the back yard and up into the tree house. "Weird, he's never mentioned it." I said back.

She just smiled.