UPDATE PLEASE READ*****

Ok sorry this isn't another part of the story but I just wanted to say thank you so so much for 200 reads! It really means the world to me!

Sorry I haven't updated this story nor my other story, I've been just doing some reading of other stories on here, and I think I'm gonna start another book once this one is finished.

I've been reading multiple of  "my brothers best friend" stories on here and I'm really into them. I think I'm gonna write my own. What do you guys think?

Ok, so this story will be wrapping up very soon. I'm sorry for wrapping it up quickly I just haven't been putting my whole heart into it. I've kinda run out of ideas to put in the middle of all of it, but I promise you won't be disappointed with the ending.

I also think I'm going to fix up the first few chapters of the book, they aren't the best so I'll add to them and stuff. Thank you again for being patient and 200 reads.

Im really proud of what I've done and I hope you guys are too. I hate to say this, but I feel like I can't tell anyone( only one of my friends) that I read and write on here. One of my friends made fun of my other friend for reading this so I never told anyone.

I feel like people think of wattpad as inappropriate/weird, if you know what I mean, and I feel like if my family knew I wrote/read on here they would think I'm weird or something.

So this achievement is "celebrated" with you guys, so thank you so much. You really make my world when I see my reads go up and you guys actually enjoying it.

Also I dedicate this book to firestorm2008
You read every chapter and always give me feed back , so thank you!

Ok I think that's it!