The blink of an eye

(A few months later)

Y/N POV

School flew by in the blink of an eye. One minute school had just started and now we only had a few months left of school.

Me, Liam, vida, chubs, Jude, and Nico were hanging out a lot more because college was coming soon. Poor Jude and Nico were only gonna have each other next school year. We all were seniors and they still had years to go.

We all hung out a lot more since we didn't know how much longer we had together. We hung out at the beach, me and vida had as many sleepovers as we could, we went on double dates, did our homework together, and applied for colleges.

It was scary not know if we would get accepted into places we liked or not. I applied to UCLA, liam applied to University of North Carolina, Vida said she doesn't wanna go to college yet, and chubs applied to Harvard.

Today was the day they told us what college we got into. Me and Liam applied to both UCLA and The university of North Carolina. He came over to my house and we waited together.

"Omg I can't wait to see if we got in!" I said to Liam.
He looked at me. "What if we don't get into the same colleges?" He asked me.

I didn't think about that. "Idk we will figure it out ok? We have five minutes till we can check." I said to him. He nodded and we waited. My parents came into my room to wait with us.

I could tell the really liked Liam. It came time. I told Liam to open his first. "Ok here we go. Three....two....one..... OMG!! I GOT INTO THE UNI. OF NORTH CAROLINA!" He said. He started jumping up and down.

I got up and hugged him. My parents of course joined in and made a group hug.  I wanted to kiss him and I could see he also did but my parents were watching and that would be weird.

"Ok ok your turn!" He said.  "You got this sweetie!" My dad said. I turned to my emails and opened the emails together. Each on a separate tab.

"YESSSSS OMG I GOT INTO UCLA!" I said. My parents came to hug me. I cried tears of joy into their shoulders. Liam stood behind them smiling at me, but I could tell it was forced.

It's not that he wasn't happy for me, he was upset we weren't going to the same school. My parents saw him and pulled him into the hug.

"Ooh I'll go get dinner from Olive Garden to celebrate! Liam I'll invite your family over?" He nodded at my mom. They left the room and shut the door behind him.

I pulled him into a hug. "We'll be ok Liam, I promise." I told him. "Did you get accepted into North Carolina?" He asked me. I shook my head no. So I guess it was good I wouldn't have to choose.

He sat down in my bed, looking at me with a blank face. "Liam we'll be ok! We just have to trust each other. Right?" I told him. He nodded.

"Yeah. I guess this will make our relationship better. We will learn to trust and be patient." He said. Trying to look on the bright side of it.

We cuddled in my bed for a while. "We have a 2months left of school. We have time together, we just have to spend that time right." I told him. He nodded and fell asleep next to me. 

I woke him up when chubs had called. "Ok ok buddy let me put you on speaker hang on." Liam said to him.

Chubs sounded like he was gonna burst with excitement. "Guys you'll never believe it! I GOT INTO HARVARD!!!" He said. I didn't doubt it. He was the valedictorian for the school when we graduate.

He wasn't supposed to tell anyone but he did, of course. Liam smiled and I did to. We said in harmony. "Didn't doubt you for a second." He laughed!