Saying goodbye

(OK DISCLAIMER!! AFTER THIS CHAPTER THE REST WILL BE ONE SHOT STYLE THAT ALL FALL IN LINE WITH EACH OTHER,
IT WILL BE LIKE THE REST OF THEIR LIFE AFTER COLLEGE AND STUFF SO ITS NOT LEFT ON A CLIFFHANGER!)

Y/N POV

Today is the day we all leave for college. Vida decided she was gonna move to Harvard with chubs. She will stay in his apartment while he is at school. (idk if you can do this but act like you can lol)

Chubs and vida are leaving first, but at like 4am so I headed to Vida's house at 3. She looked super nervous. "Hey vi! What's wrong?" I asked her.

She looked up. She shook her head. "Vi. I know you, and I also know when your stressing or when something is bothering you!" I said to her.

She looked up. "Idk, my parents think I'm making the wrong decision. Please tell me if I am!" She told me with tears on her face.

Now i knew this was serious, because she never cited in front of people. She thought it made you look weak. So I just walked over to her and hugged her.

She melted against me. She cried in my shoulder. After some time I spoke up "vida. If.....if you want to go, then go! But if you don't want to, then don't. No one if forcing you to go. And you might upset chubs a little if you go, but he loves you, and he will understand." I said.

She smiled at me. She went to blow her nose and came back. "Ok let me fix my makeup, and then we need to go to airport!" She said rushing into her bathroom.

30 minutes later we met Liam and chubs at the airport. They brought Jude and Nico. Their flight left at 4:25 so we had a little time. Vida decided she wanted to go. She wanted to be with chubs.

We talked till 4 and then they had to go through security and head to their flight. I was trying my best to not cry but it didn't help. I was and Liam was too.

I've never seen chubs cry until today. He had tears streaming down his face.

I went in a gave chubs a hug. "Show them how smart you are! And make sure you stay on top of your work!" I said to him.

He chuckled. "You too, and hey! Don't get into too much trouble at UCLA!" He said. I smiled and pulled back from our hug. I gave him a friendly kiss on his cheek and then it was liams turn to say bye.

They exchanged a few words but I didn't hear what. "Vida, I'm gonna miss you!" I said and pulled her into a hug. She doesn't do hugs but she did today.

"I'll miss you too boo. Don't let long distance get between you two. You two are perfect!" She said to me. I laughed. "Don't let living together get in the way of his learning!" I said to her.

She playfully punched my arm. "I won't. You know I want the best for him."

Jude and Nico took their time saying bye to chubs and vida. Then they finally saw they had to be going to their flight.

. "See you round vi. Bye chubs!" I said as they walked away and around the corner. Liam pulled me into a hug. "I gotta take Jude and Nico home." He said and I groaned.

"Ok, now we only have to do this one more time today. I'll see you at 11?" I asked him. He said yes and we parted our ways.

I had already packed my bags so when I got home I got right back into bed. Till about 8am when my parents came to wake me up.

We took about an hour making sure I had almost everything I would need for college. My mom was a mess and my dad was just trying to keep it together.

When it was 9 my parents took me to breakfast for the last time in a while. I told them how Liam was going to meet me at the airport at 11 because we were going to eat lunch together before we had to get on our flights.