Lunar Eclipse

Scott, Allison and Stiles came out of the tubs and saw that they were in a large white room

Scott, Allison and Stiles came out of the tubs and saw that they were in a large white room. With florescent lights on the ceiling.

They jump out of the tubs and saw in the centre of the room was a large tree stump, the Nemeton.

The three walked over to the Nemeton and Scott noticed the rings of the tree. He pulled up the sleeve of his shirt and looked at his tattoo.

Scott reached down and touched the tree stump and he found himself in the woods on the night he got bit by Peter.

He watched himself as he looked for his inhaler, him discovered Laura Hales body and then he saw the attack that turned him into a werewolf.

As he began to back away he bumped into the Nemeton which was  somewhere in the Beacon Hill's preserve.

Instead of coming out of his vision Scott was thrown into another, he found himself in a clearing and saw bodies surrounding him.

He looked around and saw Deucalion standing in the middle of them with Maddie standing in front of him. He saw as Maddie told Deucalion to leave Beacon Hills then ran off.

He turned around again and saw the Nemeton behind him

. . . . . .

Scott, Allison and Stiles woke back up in the animal clinic in the tubs of ice water

Deaton, Maddie, Tasha, Isaac and Lydia rushed over to them

"I saw it I know where it is." Scott said

"We passed it there's... there's a stump this huge tree. Well it's not huge anymore it was cut down but it's still big though very big." Stiles said

"It was the night we were looking for the body." Scott said

Allison nodded and said, "I was there too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone."

"It was me you almost hit me." Scott said he then turned to Deaton, "We can find it."

They all noticed that Deaton, Maddie, Isaac, Tasha and Lydia were looking at them with worried looks on their faces

"What?" Allison asked