XI - the stream

2020.09.04

It's been 4 months since the accident. Karl got better and healed pretty well. We stayed friends and nothing happened between us. Work was going well, I made some money.

Today was a special day, Jimmy's gaming channel hit 10 million subscribers. We were all going to sign shirts when people buy them. I arrived at the studio at about 12 pm. People were already there. I saw everyone getting ready for the signing stuff. There was the whole crew, I was so happy that I could hang out with them for a long period of time. When it was about 2 pm we got to work. We were signing for about 4 hours and we weren't even halfway in.

"Hey, y/n, want to grab some food?"
"Yeah sure"
"JIMMY!"

Karl yelled out at the top of his lungs.

"Is it okay if me and y/n go get some food?"
"Yeah sure, bring me something"
"And me!"
"Was somebody talking about food?"
"Yes Chan, we were"
"Oh bring me!"
"Okay so everyone wants something?"
"Yeah, here's 1,000 dollars, go get some food"

Me and Karl looked at each other, with the money in our hands and laughed.

"We're going to be right back!"
"So where are we going?"
"Idk maybe chick-fil-a?"
"But I like McDonald's better"
"Okay Karl, we can get McDonald's"

We got some food for everybody and went back to the studio.

"There's like 20 bags of food in the back, how are we going to carry it?"
"I don't know, maybe we should get some help?"

2020.09.05

Karl called Jimmy and asked for help when we get there. Moments after the call we were there. We ate and it was about 1 am when we could take another break, I went to drink some water and breathe fresh air outside. The stars were out and it was really beautiful. I was thinking about that night. That night where me and Karl were laying down on the cold ground, him keeping me warm by just laying there, having the time of our lives, well my life technically.

 That night where me and Karl were laying down on the cold ground, him keeping me warm by just laying there, having the time of our lives, well my life technically