IV - the challenge

2020.05.04

Its been a month since im working for MrBeast. At the start i though to quit, but now I really like my job and I dont wanna quit anymore, I made so many good friends and ... money lol.
Today Jimmy invited me to join a challange where we need to decorate a house with christmas lights because the holidays were coming.
I got ready and got to the studio. I went into my office and Jimmy was already there.

"Oh Hey Jimmy!"
"Hi!"
"Whats up?"
"So you know what video were filming"
"Yup"
"You still want to be in it?"
"Yes of course!"
"Okay so were going to go to the little city where i bought three houses"
"Oh wow"
"Yeah, so there will be groups, but im not gonna tell you"
"Oh okay"
"Alright lets get moving"

"Oh Hey Jimmy!""Hi!""Whats up?""So you know what video were filming""Yup""You still want to be in it?""Yes of course!""Okay so were going to go to the little city where i bought three houses""Oh wow""Yeah, so there will be groups, but im not gonna...

It was around 7 pm when we arrived at the place. There were 3 big houses and about 2 million lights in the middle. Oh shit this is going to be hard.
Jimmy told me that I will be in a team with Karl.
Great! Karl is my best friend so it will be good.
Shortly we started filming and then greeted the judges, Quackity, Mattpad, Jessica and Jimmy. Jessica was a random subscriber.
Honestly this doesnt matter, we got into the decorating, i was quick to coming on top and get the prettiest lights there were.

"Hey these were mine!"
"Chris there's two million lights here"

Half in the challenge me and Karl started chatting for some reason.

"You know y/n, I really like working with you"
"Same with you Karl"
"Do you want to hang like after this?"
"Yeah sure"
"Cool"

We finished our house when the timer hit 0.
We won lol. I'm not going to get into details, but here's some fun stuff.
There was a tie between us and Chris's team.

"And the winner is..... Karl's team!"

Me and Karl both hugged and Karl started jumping in the air. Karl is such a great hugger... I really like him. Oh no... am I.... falling in love? No no no no no no....

Eventually it was time to head out and see the house that Karl got. We arrived and Karl immediately got out of the car. He was so happy that he literally started jumping up and down