25

messages with lottietomlinson

lottietomlinson So when do I get to see your new flat?

louiswtomlinson If memory serves me correct then I'd say I invited you over last week.

lottietomlinson No, you asked me if I wanted to come round to help you unpack. I just had my nails done and I want to visit you without any of the labor. It's your place. You do whatever you want with it. Then I'll come over and disagree with all your decorative decisions.

louiswtomlinson You turn one year older and completely posh.

lottietomlinson Whatever brother

lottietomlinson Are you settling in alright? Does Clifford miss me?

louiswtomlinson I'm still getting use to the place. It's a bit larger than my previous flat and the layout is quite different.

louiswtomlinson He's so distraught. He keeps telling me how he'll never be happy again

lottietomlinson It just takes time, you know? You've moved house a couple of times in the past year. And my poor baby!

louiswtomlinson I didn't really move that much. I was only a guest with you guys and Niall. Can't thank you all enough for helping me out.

lottietomlinson We're family Louis. No matter what the Tomlinson kin always have each other's backs.

louiswtomlinson Now I'm going to tell you something and you're not allowed to freak out.

lottietomlinson I'm not going to freak out. Nothing you say or do these days surprises me one bit.

lottietomlinson Can I guess first? I'm going to guess first! No more partying and drinking?

louiswtomlinson Haven't quite thought about the drinking, sister but I'm tired of seeing those photos of us leaving Liam's. Do I really look that ill?

lottietomlinson Yeah, babe but no one should be throwing that in your face. You looked more distraught because you haven't seen or spoken to Liam since the breakup.

lottietomlinson The younger ones are starting to get worried. Especially Phoebe and Daisy.

louiswtomlinson I don't want them to be worried about me.

lottietomlinson We all love you so much and we've never seen you this low. Especially the twins.

louiswtomlinson I'll have to call them up for a chat once I'm done with a few things around the new place.

louiswtomlinson You've gotten me off track. Thanks.

louiswtomlinson Okay so I may have been a little bit pissed still after the party when I decided to have an emotional overflow in Liam's DMs. Which he saw and responded to.

lottietomlinson WHAT

lottietomlinson OMG LOUIS DID YOU SAY TO HIM

lottietomlinson ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS OR

louiswtomlinson You said you wouldn't freak out!

lottietomlinson This happens to be a huge deal! What did you two talk about? Are you still talking? What happened?!!

louiswtomlinson We didn't have a conversation really. I can't remember everything and I'm too embarrassed to go back and look. I know I said I was at the party. I went off about Andy and that I'm not sad anymore. Just really angry.

lottietomlinson Oh Louis. You need to let this thing about Andy go. It's not what it looks like.

louiswtomlinson I know. Liam told me a little about him. I'm still trying to digest it.

louiswtomlinson At least I didn't make a scene at his birthday party. Give me some props for that.

lottietomlinson Definitely a more mature move on your part. I'm impressed.

lottietomlinson So why did you decide to do this in his messages instead?

louiswtomlinson I didn't want to call him in case I heard his voice. Wasn't strong enough for that. Knowing Liam he still has me number like I have his and he'd answer as soon as I'd call. I've ignored his calls for so long because I knew I'd break.

lottietomlinson Okay. Wow. Are you feeling alright? Maybe I should come over and we can talk about more it?

louiswtomlinson I don't mind being alone for this. Like I posted it's a new day a new life. Need to figure things out now and get myself back on track. I mean, I've wanted that for myself for so long anyway. So I guess my start is starting a drunken thread of messages.

lottietomlinson Oh babe. You're never alone. You have me and so many people who care about you. You're going to get through this and we are here for you. I know you think I'm being harsh at times but it's all for your best interest.

louiswtomlinson Thank you. I'm not going to apologize to you yet about how childish I might have been.

louiswtomlinson Well,  Liam's coming round tomorrow to chat so I might do some stress unboxing.

lottietomlinson WHAT

lottietomlinson CALL ME NOW LOUIS

lottietomlinson I'M CALLING YOU AND YOU CANT IGNORE ME