20

11 Likes

11 Likes

updateslilo GUYS GUYS GUYS LOUIS WENT TO LIAM'S BIRTHDAY PARTY WITH LOTTIE. OHMYGOD. DO YOU THINK LILO ARE GETTING BACK TOGETHER? OUR POOR BABY LOOKS SO BROKEN AND DEVASTATED. @liampayne @louiswtomlinson PLEASE EXPLAIN

View all 6 comments

givemepayne Alright my fun with you is over after this. Your post is absolutely disgusting and disrespectful but that's not anything new for your account. I can't believe you call Liam and Louis your idols and tag them in such a shitty and invasive post. Why would you share a picture of Louis like this when you know he's going through a hardship in his life? He doesn't need to be reminded of what's happening. Consider yourself blocked and reported after this and I can only pray that you have the heart to take this down and stop spreading photos and things that they wouldn't want spread. How would you feel if someone did that to you?
23 Likes    3 Replies
| insaynepayne @givemepayne PREACH BBYGIRL ILYSM 😘😘💗
15 Likes
| updateslilo @givemepayne I don't care if you block me. Actually I'm fine with it because I don't have to see such a downer in my activity feed anymore. This account is nothing but a fan account and I'm showing my love for Liam and Louis. I also happen to be very concerned about Louis's well being and you're obviously not because all you're doing here is being a bully to me. I don't need or want your prayers sweetie.
       | insaynepayne @updateslilo First off don't  call people sweetie. It makes you sound even more delusional than you already are. Second, for those who love Louis and Liam are concerned for them but we express it more maturely than you do and we also don't use them for attention to make ourselves feel relevant.
10 Likes

bloomforlou I stan two savage queens @insaynepayne @givemepayne 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
17 Likes

liloisreal You are the ugly side of the lilo fandom
19 Likes

comments have been turned off on this post