23

messages with liampayne

liampayne Louis wait!!

liampayne Please don't leave me in the dark again. Please.

liampayne I'll tell you anything you want to know. I'll explain everything about Andy. Anything. Just please. I miss you so much and you have no idea what it means to me seeing your messages right now.

liampayne And you were at my party? I caught a glimpse of Lottie but I didn't see you. God I wish that I saw you.

liampayne I know you're not supposed to say what your birthday wish is because then it won't come true. But you're my wish, Lou.

liampayne And if I saw you I would never stop smiling. It would be like one of those moments from those romantic movies you can't stand to watch with your sisters. You do anyway because you love them. I'd wish for you, look up, and you'd be the first thing I see. How could I not smile about that?

liampayne And I do remember that Christmas because it's one of my happiest Christmas memories of all time. Your family made me feel so welcome from the moment I met them. I loved being crammed on that couch and stealing glances with you. We'd try to whisper to each other and the twins would shush us with such serious faces.

liampayne I feel like we should be able to fix whatever's happened with us. I don't hate you. I don't think I ever could. I still love you, Louis. I'll never stop loving you and that's the truth.

liampayne I would never cheat on you either. How could I ever do such a disrespectful thing to the one person I love most in this world?

liampayne Andy's been my friend way before I became well known. I've never kissed him or done anything with him when I was figuring myself out. I never introduced you to him because he's been taking trips around the world. It sounds like a massive lie but I promise you it's not. He's a traveler, sort of like Harry but Andy loves filmography, so he does these productions and crazy shots with drones of all the places he's been. Check out his feed if you don't believe me, unless you've already creeped on him.

liampayne He's had the same girlfriend for almost 8 years and he's even thinking about proposing. He's finally come back to town and he wanted my advice about how to go about it and he also doesn't understand how I'm actually a model and I somehow caught your eye.

liampayne He wanted to meet you. Didn't think you were even real because when I told him all about you he said I made you sound too perfect. Sorta are. Sorta a bit much sometimes but that's what makes you so...you. Would never change a single thing when it comes to you.

liampayne I could go on but I'm sure you don't want to hear another thing about him.

liampayne I can't ever remember everything you asked me about because once I saw your name over and over on my phone and then I froze. I didn't want to read them because then the notifications would disappear on my phone and I'd feel like I lost my chance. Lost you all over again. Am I wrong to feel like there could be a chance?

liampayne But the rest of it. I don't want to do it over messages. I want to see you. So badly. We can meet somewhere neutral but still private. I'd love to invite you here but I'm pretty sure there's still paps lurking round for any leftover party guests. Or perhaps they want to catch me looking completely miserable.

liampayne So what do you say? Are you up for seeing me? I'll do my best not to make the air around you smell too much like me. I don't want to make you angry or make you feel like you can't breathe because of me.

louiswtomlinson Ok