14

messages with sophiaxsmith

lottietomlinson So who's the bloke Liam's been hanging around with? Seems to be going out to clubs quite a bit with him.

sophiaxsmith It's some new friend of his. I think his name is Andy? I've only met him a few times and he's usually properly pissed every time. He likes to party and I know he likes that Liam is his new sidekick when he goes out. I'm worried.

lottietomlinson I'm getting more worried about him too. Listen, since you've been around Liam more than I have, he didn't cheat on Louis did he? I hate that I'm asking this because I've gotten closer to Liam when Louis brings him around but I'm still going to be protective over my brother.

sophiaxsmith No. Of course not! Liam would never ever cheat on Louis. And if he ever did I would have smacked him upside his stupid head. I think he's just going through it. He's more famous now and his love life is always in the spotlight so maybe this is just how he's holding to deal with it? I don't want this to get out of hand and I won't let Liam ruin his life by making these choices anymore. I'll have a sit down with him soon.

lottietomlinson Yeah, Liam doesn't seem like the kind of person to cheat. He and Louis always looked so cute and in love when they were around the family. I still care about Liam too and I don't want to see him ruin his future and career over this.

sophiaxsmith Neither do I. Louis hasn't seen anything of Liam's outings has he?

lottietomlinson Not that I know of. I haven't heard from his since he's moved out of Niall's flat.

sophiaxsmith He's moved out of Niall's?

lottietomlinson Yeah. Got himself his own place.

lottietomlinson Why did they even end it? All Louis told me was that he was done trying to keep pretending to be happy. He's never said that he's not in love with Liam anymore or anything.

sophiaxsmith From what Liam said that was part of it. He's not saying much on Louis' side of things. Only to protect his privacy.

lottietomlinson That's the Liam I know. He'll always put my brother's privacy first.

sophiaxsmith He's still in love with him. He's told me so.

lottietomlinson None of this makes any sense to me.

sophiaxsmith Yeah. I never thought it would turn out like this. I hope they'll be able to move past this in a positive way.

lottietomlinson Me too.

lottietomlinson So I'll still see you for my birthday, yeah?

lottietomlinson I feel so weird having two separate birthday outings but I still want to be able to see you and Liam without hurting Louis.

sophiaxsmith I wouldn't miss it! It's not your fault. You're doing your best to be there for him but you also have your own life to live.

lottietomlinson Never thought I'd be juggling between Louis and one of his exes.

sophiaxsmith It won't last forever. Just don't stress yourself out too much over it.

lottietomlinson I hope you're right. And thank you for letting me know about Liam. I know it isn't easy since they haven't a clue that we're chatting about them.

sophiaxsmith You're my friend too. As well as Louis.

lottietomlinson Yeah. Wish we could all hangout again like we used to. Even with Niall.

sophiaxsmith I miss those days. Even the days where Niall would flirt with me.

lottietomlinson He's given up?

sophiaxsmith Yeah but not after we tried to go on a few dates. It was so awkward because I'll always just see him as my friend. We talked about it and we're both fine with being friends. Plus I want to focus on my career and not have a public relationship.

lottietomlinson At least you gave it a try.

sophiaxsmith Yeah. Will he be with us for your birthday?

lottietomlinson He's going to be in Ireland for football. Are you sure you're still friends? That's something I thought you would know.

sophiaxsmith Yeah we are. We've never been super close friends or anything. I don't ask him to come around and he doesn't ask me those things anymore.

lottietomlinson Gotcha.

lottietomlinson Well I'm gonna ring up Louis and chat with him for a bit. I'll see you soon!