Alliance Found Weapon Ring

Flights on planes to Natasha and Clint were almost as frequent as drives in a car. Plane rides to most people were considered patience testing and at times a nuisance, but Clint and Natasha saw planes rides as a chance to rest, focus and prepare for what they were landing in. The flight would take approximately seven hours, so Natasha and Clint had prepared their Intel into discreet folders to read over the flight. Natasha and Clint had transformed slightly to play the part and to mask their identities of 'Black Widow' and 'Hawkeye', by using facial interchangeable electronic masks and semi-permanent hair dye.  

Natasha's auburn locks were now a golden chestnut colour, similar to the darker brown that now dominated Clint's hair. The facial masks themselves hadn't changed much, just the general features such as the chin shape, nose shape and slight bone structure - but at least they'd only have to wear the masks during the day and when they got back to their hotel rooms they could be Natasha and Clint again. With new faces came new aliases, so Natasha and Clint had decided to have names similar to their own to avoid messing up. 

Clint Barton was now Clarence Bolton, and Natasha Romanoff was now Natalie Bolton. "Right, 'Natalie' let's go over basic background information on our marriage" Clint couldn't deny feeling a little apprehensive about saying the words marriage in that context, because it just made him die a little inside knowing he'd never actually marry Natasha. Him and Natasha had played the couple before on missions, long before the holiday together, and it was always just fine, the kisses were fine, the public normal couple things were fine, and being in such close quarters for such a long time was fine - he just worried it would be a million times harder now. 

"Well my love, Clarence. We've been married for a happy five years, we met at Oxford University where you studied Architecture and I studied French, and since then we've lived together on the outskirts of London in a studio apartment which is near your work, and I tutor French at our home. We're interested in joining the 'Alliance Found Weapon Ring' to look into building places for their lots - oh, and we own two pugs" Natasha sighed effortlessly while settling into her seat, stroking a strand of freshly dyed hair behind her ear. 

"I'm glad you know your shit" Clint laughed before taking a large swig from his cup of black coffee - he hadn’t slept much the night before, heck, he hardly slept much anyways anymore. 

Two hours into their flight and Clint decided to have a nap to help him focus, which Natasha was fine with as it gave her time to read over the English Dialect book. Harrison had been a charming man, and he really had treated her like a lady on the date. They dined at a fancy restaurant up-town with expensive clams and champagne, followed by a romantic movie at the cinema - he'd even helped her with some Basic English phrases and common swearwords, he'd been a perfectly great date, but Natasha just hadn't felt a spark, not even remotely close - she just wasn't his style.

As she made it half way through her book she looked over at Clint's sleeping form. He looked at ease, but still as reformed as the agent he always was. Natasha didn't even flinch or mind that he had slightly rested his snoozing head on her shoulder, and instead felt almost comforted by the idea that Clint felt safe in her presence, when most guys and even some agents felt frightened - she guessed that Clint made her feel more like a woman. As she looked back over at Clint for a moment a sharp pain appeared in the forefront of her mind. She knew it was a vision, but she'd never felt one like this coming on before. 

She was on an airplane, she remembered feeling almost lethargic but then next to her was Clint, and he comforted her and stroked her hand. Next, she was standing on a beach at dusk, with cool wind blowing her sundress and hair around her, and as she turned in the graceful wind she saw Clint trailing slowly behind her, a light yet comforting smile on his lips.