Long Gone (pirate AU) (Adora and Catra)

Horde are pirates. Catra has been captured and is now going to be hung. FYI She-ra is a boat in this AU, and is special like the Black Pearl. Sorry this is kinda short.

"Are you sure about this?" Glimmer looked at Adora, concerned. The blonde's face was unreadable as they watched Catra being shoved up the stairs. The feline, iddly enough, seemed to be having a blast of a time. However the people just put this down to her being drunk, as the famous captain was known for... not being fully in the moment shall we say.
Eventually, just before they were about to put the noose around her neck, Adora told them to stop. The executioner froze and all eyes turned to her. Everyone, including a smirking Catra, watched as she walked up to the stand. She didn't care for all the whispers as that echoed around her, this was the last chance she would ever get to speak to Catra and she was going to take it. Drunk or not.

Coming up face to face with the Captain herself, Adora made the effort of making sure her hands were tied properly to convince the audience that that was what she was there for.
"Little kinky, don'tcha think Adora?" Catra sneered. Adora twitched slightly at her words.
"You're dying Catra, maybe be slightly more solemn." Catra huffed at her words with a smile, turning to the other Horde officers about to be hung.
"And they say you make you're last moments count."
Some of them laughed at her joke, but they were quickly quieted. Adora sighed and her face dropped into one that was longing. Sad.
She placed a hand on Catra's cheek.
"You can still walk away from this, Catra." She pleaded. "You can declare you're allegiance to Brightmoon and you can walk away from all this!"
Catra's face lost it's amused look, and turned soft, sharing a similar look that she herself had.. Adora could've swore she leaned her face against Adora's hand slightly.
"Please don't go..."

But that look only lasted so long, and soon enough a grin grew across the pirate's face. "Oh Adora.." She leaned in close to Adora, right up in her face. "...don't you get it?"
Catra moved past her face and whispered in her ear
"I'm already gone. Long gone."
Adora's eyes widened as she looked at the executioner standing behind Catra. It was Scorpia another one of the Forces captains. Faster than she could move, Scorpia stung Adora with her stinger and cut Catra's ropes with her pincers.
All hell broke loose as Adora's body went limp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh..."
Adora groaned annoyingly as she began to come out of her sleep.
"Adora! You're awake!"
Bow and Glimmer immediately got up from their chairs in the corner of the tiny room and tackled her, hugging her tightly. They released her after a few seconds of rib crushing agony, but it was good to see they where okay.
"What happened?" She asked, still very tired.
"Catra must've somehow sabotaged the execution." Glimmer shrugged. "I'm sorry Adora, but they got away."
Adora wasn't all to happy to hear that, but she should've expected it. At least Catra wasn't dead.
"There's something else you should know Adora." Bow hesitated with the next piece of information.
"They took She-ra."
Adora almost fell off the bed completely. "What?"
Glimmer nodded sadly. Adora fell back on her bed in defeat. Not only would the Horde have the only magical ship, but the maps in there were the last piece Catra would need to find the ultimate treasure:
The Heart Of Etheria

Adora buried her hands in her face. Catra had played her once again. This had been her plan all along. They both knew they needed She-ra to get the final piece of the map, and not only had Adora gotten it for her, but handed it and the ship Catra on a silver platter.

"Bloody pirates."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short and not sweet. Yes yes yes I know Catra being a pirate is weird and all cause of the water but whatever.
What did you think?