Prisoner (AU) (Catra and Adora)

AU where Catra got captured just before end of season 4. Scorpia is with the Rebellion, but has no powers. She is held in Shadow Wavers old magic prison thing. Double Trouble has been caught, but Glimmer hasn't used the truth spell on them yet. Adora and Bow are still here.

Catra's single claw scratched down at the magical prison with little effort. She was bored - very bored - and waiting was hard. The couch she sat on sagged slightly from her weight. She was sprawled across the red furniture with her feet hanging of the other side and her arm on the... well, arm rest.

A knowing smirk spread across her face as the doorknob opened.
"Hey Ado-"
"GAH!"

Catra jumped at Adora's furious tantrum. She watched with spooked eyes as Adora paced angrily in front of her, wondering what the hell was going on with the blonde now. If this was a cheesy cartoon Adora would've had a red, oversized head and taking lung fulls of breaths. Actually she was already doing the second one, so maybe this was some sort of cheesy cartoon.

"Adora, please" Catra spoke her voice laced with that charasma, slightly annoyed with the intrusion, "This room is better than anything I've ever had so I would really appreciate it if you could-"

Adora literally pretended like she wasn't there, and interrupted her speech like it was scissors cutting through paper in one cut.
"Dammit! Why does she have to be so stubborn?! You can't trust Shadow Weaver." Catra gritted her teeth at the sound of that name, "and you'd think that of all people she would listen to me about it but no"

Catra was about to interject, say something, when the person Adora had been talking about was suddenly at the door, and things got interesting.
"What are you doing talking to the prisoner?" Glimmer scolded at Adora.
"Oh, so now you can talk to the prisoner but I can't?" Adora fired back at her.
"What are you talking about?" Glimmer yelled. "Who helped you sneak in here to talk to Shadow Weaver, huh?"
Saying that name was not helping her with Catra's mood.
"I know you've been visiting Double Trouble, you want to tell me about that?"
Double Trouble. Catra's ears perked at the name. So the devious shape-shifter had been caught, no wonder she hadn't broken radio silence all this time. Catra should've seen that one coming a mile away. Dammit.

"-think I need your permission to see my prisoner? You don't get to tell me what to do!"
"I am trying to help you Glimmer," Adora's voice became suddenly strained with desperation. "That's why I'm here. Because if I can't make you listen to me about this, then she the will"
Catra creased her eyebrows angrily at the finger that pointed at her.
"What do you want me to do?" Catra cringed at them.
"Tell her," Adora demanded. "Tell her you can't trust Shadow Weaver."
Catra turned to the Queen. "You can't trust Shadow Weaver," she said with no emotion. "Now get out."
Adora almost snarled at her. "Catra would you stop being stubborn for once in your life and just-"
Faster than anyone in the room could blink, Catra picked up one of the chairs in her cell, threw it at the force field and screamed at the top of her lungs.
"I SAID GET OUT!!"
The chair shattered like glass into millions of pieces as both of the two girls jumped back, flinching hard. They looked at her with wide eyes, fresh with shock, as Catra breathed heavily with her arms hanging at her side and her buck hunched over.
After they hadn't made move a few seconds later, Catra lost it again.
"What are you waiting for?! Leave!"
With sour faces - Adora's with more hidden sadness - the two turned and left the room.
After watching then exit the room, Catra straightened up, then brushed the loose strands of hair out of her face. She continued to breathe hard, trying to control the tears that threatened in her eyes.

After she composed herself and run her hands through her hair Catra fell back and into the couch. Her head rolled back into the soft head rest and sighed and she allowed herself to relax into the comfort of the rebels' hospitality.

Fancy accommodations,
For a prisoner.
~~~~~~~~~

Idk what that was lol. Tell me what you thought.
Fyi, I did change the ending, I wanted to hint that Catra isn't just a physical prisoner but also a physiological one.