Back To Back To Wall (Catra and Glimmer) (Short)

Catra and Glimmer talks on Prime's ship. Short short.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can I ask you something?"
Glimmers eyebrows furrowed, wondering why she would ask something like that. "Sure. It's not like we've got something better to do,"
Catra didn't laugh, but Glimmer heard the force field let out a noise that told her she had shifted her position. Glimmer couldn't see her, but that was the way they liked it. Back to back.
"Why do want my company?"
Well, in all honesty she would not have preferred it, but what other choice was there? She would rather be with the enemy for a minute than than go the entire day with looking at a green field.
"Catra believe me-"
"In regards to your mother,"

The words hit her like a bullet to the brain. No one had talked about her mother in a long time, not her death at least. Glimmer immediately caught on to what Catra was saying though. Catra had caused the event that had led to her mother's death, why would Glimmer want to spend time - any time - with that person.
Glimmer knew the answer to the question, but she wasn't sure if she was ready to open up to her all the way.
"Don't you blame me?" Catra continued, trying to soften the stabbing the silence brought.

"No." Glimmer said, hugging herself tightly. "I'm done blaming people for a choice she made...

...even you."

~~~~~~~~

Ploop.
What did you think?