It's my birthday..?

~kyoya's pov~

A few days passed, and I come into the club room as always. 

Another day at the Ouran high school host club.

I look around and see that everyone was already there. The room was decorated with a beautiful violet ribbon, balloons, and roses. In the corner was a large 7 tier violet cake. I looked straight at Tamaki, giving him a what the hell is going on? Sort of look.

Tamaki smiled at me and gestured for me to sit down like normal.

What the hell..?

I sat down, and the others all surrounded me. Now I was perplexed. Had I done something wrong? What is all this?

Tamaki smiled and handed me a box, "happy birthday, kyoya!"

I looked at him, "birthday? What are you on about?"

Tamaki laughed, "did you forget your birthday? It's November 22ed; you're birthday, kyoya."

I looked at the date, and it was indeed November 22ed, "oh.. it is my birthday."

Tamaki nodded, "yep! And we're celebrating it!" The boy had a massive grin on his face, and I couldn't help but smile a little at his enthusiasm. "Now go on! open the box!"

I looked down at the box that was in my hand and slowly opened it. 

Inside was a rainbow-colored bear with a heart on its chest; the heart read "mommy; kyoya ootori. My best friend <3" I smiled a bit more, reading the heart before looking up at Tamaki "thank you, Tamaki."

Tamaki nodded, "you're welcome! Also! I told the girl to make it smell like me, so when you hug it, you think of me!"

I raised an eyebrow, "you told her... to make it... smell like you..?"

"Mhm! I gave her my shirt and told her to make the bear smell like it! Go ahead, smell it!" Tamaki said eagerly.

I slowly raised the bear to my face and smelled it.

Tamaki looked at me, "does it?"

I pulled Tamaki closer to me by his shirt and smelled the end of it "hmm... I suppose it does."

Tamaki laughed a bit, "that's good! So do you like it?"

I nodded, "yes, Tamaki, I appreciate it very much."

Tamaki smiled big, "yay!" he laughed a bit, "That makes me happy!"

I nodded and put the bear back in the box before putting it to the side.

Tamaki grabs the bear back out of the box "no, don't put it back; keep it here" he set it in my lap with a smile.

I nodded, "alright then, I'll keep it right here." I smiled genuinely for the first time in a while. I had never had a real birthday celebration; I always thought of my birthday just another day. 

Next was Haruhi; she came up to me with a small violet bag and handed it to me, "happy birthday, kyoya-senpai, it's not much, but I got you this."

I looked at her, "you didn't have to get me anything Haruhi, I don't usually celebrate my birthday, so I wouldn't mind."

She laughed a bit, "I know, senpai, but it's your birthday, and you always help us with the club, so I think you deserve it. You are a great guy."

I smiled slightly, "thank you, Haruhi... I appreciate that.."

She nods with a smile, "go ahead, open it."

I nodded and opened the bag. Inside it was a violet-colored notebook that looked a lot like my black one; I took it out of the bag and noticed that it had my name across the front of it along with a violet pen to match. I looked at her, seeing the slight grin on her face, "Thank you, Haruhi."

Haruhi nodded, "of course, kyoya-senpai, like I said, it's not much, but it's all I could afford."

I chuckled a bit, "don't worry about that, I like it. Thank you"

Haruhi smiled and sat down next to me with a smile on her face, "I'm glad you like it, senpai."

I nodded as Honey run up to me with Mori following him, "Kyo-chan! Happy birthday!"

I looked at him, "thank you, Honey-senpai."

Honey smiled big, "the cake is from Takashi and me!"

Mori nodded and smiled at me.

The twins came over to me and pulled me off the couch, "your present is in the changing room; go put it on!" they said in unison as they pushed me into the changing room.

I looked down seeing a bag with some clothes sitting on the floor. I picked it up and got changed before coming out again.  

~third person~

Kyoya came out of the changing room wearing the red jacket the twins had gotten him without a shirt underneath, plus a pair of black pants. He sat back down on the couch "alright; I'm wearing it."

The twins looked at him, "what happened to the white shirt that was in there?"

Kyoya adjusted his glasses as he said, "the shirt didn't fit me, so I left it in the bag with my uniform."

The twins nodded and looked at each other with a smug look before looking over at Tamaki, who had gone to the other side of the room since his face had gone completely red upon seeing kyoya wearing that.

Tamaki: 

Honey looked over at the twins, "is Tama-chan ok? His face is all red

Honey looked over at the twins, "is Tama-chan ok? His face is all red."

Kyoya looked at Tamaki, "Tamaki? What's wrong?" he goes over to Tamaki and touches his face gently, "do you have a fever?"

Tamaki looked at kyoya before tripping backward, "I-I'm fine! N-nothing is wrong! I promise you!" he laughed nervously.

Kyoya raised an eyebrow, "are you sure?" he extended his hand to Tamaki to help him up.

Tamaki takes his hand and gets up. "Yeah, I'm sure! I'm sure!"

Kyoya nodded, "alright then" he sits back down on the couch.

They had the decore up for the rest of the day, and all the guests commented that kyoya was practically shirtless the entire time.

~part 10 end~