T H I R T Y - S I X

"Wake up, Oh wake up

"Wake up, Oh wake up." I was confused at what was happening and groaned softly as I opened my eyes. The light in the room had bothered my eyes, and I snapped them shut momentarily.

"Now, don't be like that. We're about to have so much fun." The voice giggled before I felt a rush of cold water hitting me. Looking around I noticed I was in a room, It felt damp and it smelled horrid. The only light source in the room was two light bulbs hanging from the ceiling. There was blood on the floor, from who or from what I didn't know. That's when I was brought back to reality. 

"Maeve.." I grumbled under my breath. The blow to my head was still affecting me, and I felt the room around me spinning for a few moments. That's when I noticed she must have thrown water on me. I was now cold and wet.  I tried to take a few steps to intimidate her. However, that's when my senses finally caught up to me. My arms had been hanging up in the air, as I looked up I noticed they had tied my hands with rope, the rope was connected to another piece of rope which was then connected to a set of chains which was attached to the pipes hanging above me. They knew what they were doing, and they made sure that I wouldn't get away anytime soon.

That didn't mean that I wouldn't try. I immediately rubbed my wrists against the rope, hoping to find some slack in the ropes or even a knot that I could pick at.

"You were so sweet taking the place of Cece's little friend. We would have just roughed you up a little bit." Maeve sneered as she got closer to me and that's when I felt her placing her hands on my waist. My eyes widen a little bit as I tried to take as many steps as I could to get away from her.

"Buy...buy me dinner first." I glared at her. That's when I felt my body trembling as I was already shivering due to the cold. That's when I finally took a good look at Maeve. There was still dried blood on her face and it was apparent she had some marks on her face thanks to me throwing hot coffee in her face. I smirked. It's what she deserved.

Maeve rolled her eyes as she tried to get a bit closer. "That's not nice." She seethed in anger before I felt her yank my head back by my hair. I tried my best to make sure that I didn't show any type of emotions what so ever. I didn't want to give her any sick satisfaction. "I can make you feel good." She whispered in my ear. I was thoroughly disgusted and knew I needed to get out of here, no matter the cost. I tried to the best of my ability to keep picking at the ropes.

"You can go to fucking hell." I told her when she finally released her grip on my hair, glaring at her. She sighed in frustration as both of our attention went to one of the guards pushing a small cart with a tray on top. My face fell in worry for only a moment when I saw all the different kinds of medical instruments that were on the tray. Maeve must have noticed as she threw her head back in laughter. 

"S-so what's so important that Cece has that you go to lengths of kidnapping her boyfriend and her friend?" I said. Trying to buy me some time because I knew they didn't have any good intentions with those medical instruments.