The Play Boy's POV

Edison's POV

A pretty girl named Jennica Torres can't leave my mind since the first time I saw her. I felt offended because she doesn't know who I am but at least, she's not aware of my playboy status in our school.

She's so pretty that's why I really want to play a game with her.

"Jen is my girlfriend's bestfriend, Edison. I'm so glad that you are interested in her." Randy said while we're on our break during our sport's club meeting. "If you like my friend, then we should be close friends from now on, Edison Fuentebella."

I just smirked at him who's acting as my close friend already. What a coincidence that he's a friend of the girl who can't leave my mind since the past few days.

"Why you seem interested with Randy's friend? Don't tell me you want to play a game with that girl?" Alvin asked after Randy left to talk with the other members of our club.

I just smiled at Alvin. He's my bestfriend so I wouldn't be surprised if he already knew my plan for that pretty girl.

"When will you change, Edison? Stop playing with other people's heart." He said making me smile. He's such a good boy.

"I can't help it, bro. Maybe I will finally stop being a playboy if I will found a girl who's perfect like my sister." I said smiling teasingly at him who blushed. I know he has a crush on my elder sister.

He sighed. "I guess you will forever stay as a playboy then." I looked at him with a frown. "No one will be as perfect like your elder sister, right?"

I chuckled then shook my head. My future brother-in-law is so cute. But my mind remembered Jennica slash Jen again making me smile. I really want to play a game with that girl.

--------------------------

"How's your day in school, baby?"

I whined because my elder sister called me baby. I'm not a baby anymore because I'm now a hot and irresistible guy. That's the reason why a lot of girls fell in love with me.

"Stop treating me like a baby, Madison. Look at me, I'm a hunk now." I said with a pout while massaging her back.

We just finished eating our dinner and we're now watching TV in the living room. Madison is my older sister and my guardian since our parents died last three years ago. I felt complete despite losing our parents because my elder sister never lacks in giving me tender love and care.

"Fine. But you shouldn't use your charm to play with other girls' hearts." She said with her motherly tone. She knows about my playboy status in the school and she's not happy about it.

I smiled bitterly and just continued massaging her back. I don't want to disappoint her but I don't believe in true love anymore because of our parents.

Our dad had an affair with another woman and our mom found out about it. They always fight since then, but what's worse is when they did it inside the car while they're on the way home. That's the reason why they died in a car accident.

I heard Madison sighed then turn around to look me in the eye. "I hope you will find your own true love, Edison. You deserve a happy love story. Stop thinking that love is always cruel and tragic just because of what happened to our parents."

I smiled bitterly then nodded at her. "I know that. From now on, I'll start praying to find a girl as perfect like you, Madison."

She shook her head then smiled. "Don't use my perfection as an excuse, playboy. I am just worried for you especially when I accidentally eavesdropped the conversation of the three customers in the coffee shop last time. One of them wants to make a playboy cry her a river. I remembered you because you're a playboy."

"You don't have to worry, Madison. Nothing bad will happen to me, okay?" I said smiling at her to lessen her worry.

"I hope so. I'm just scared thinking that you will meet your own karma soon." She said worriedly. "I hope you will finally found someone who can save your heart in your fears in love."

I smiled bitterly. I know Madison is just worried for me but she doesn't have to. I am the great Edison Fuentebella. My heart is too precious so I won't fall in love with anyone else.

My heart won't experience a broken heart if I will just stay out of love. Right?

----------------------

"She's now your girlfriend?" Alvin asked surprised. He can't believe that Jennica Torres or Jen for short is my girlfriend now.

I smiled then nodded. "Yes, bro. Jen is my girlfriend now. She didn't even ask me to court her. She's such an easy girl."

"Well, I almost forgot that you're the greatest playboy of our school. Anyway, I hope she can change you. She looks nice and innocent." He said then continued reading a book.

We're inside my bedroom because we're doing a duo project in our Science class. Alvin's words somehow touches my heart.

Jen is really innocent, sweet and nice but... I'm not yet sure if she's the right one for me. I can't promise yet that I won't break her heart in the end.

We heard a knock on the door. I chuckled when Alvin excitedly opened the door. He get the food tray from my sister's hands then placed it on my coffee table.

"Thanks, Alvin." Madison said then smiled at him. I don't know if she noticed the blush on my best friend's face.

"Eat your snacks, kids. An empty stomach will make your brains empty too." My sister joked. She's unaware that Alvin felt sad after she called us 'kids'.

I chuckled then thanked her who left after giving both Alvin and I her 'motherly' smile.

"Kids? I'm not a kid unlike you, Edison." Alvin said, sulking on my bed with a cute pout.

"Hey, I'm not a kid too. Stop acting like a baby if you don't want my elder sister looked at you as a child." I said as I sat on the bed next to him. I chuckled because my buddy is still pouting with his arms crossed. "Let's continue our project now, bro. Stop sulking on my bed, okay?"

"I hope Madison will realize that I can love her better than those older guys out there. If she will just let me show my love to her." He said sadly so I patted his shoulder with a smile.

I remembered Jen making my smile grew wider. I can't explain why the thought of her can make my heart smile so easily.

End of Edison's POV

--------------------------------

A/N: I don't  care if no one read this.  I'll keep on updating this for fun.  If you are my silent reader,  let's  be friends.  😆