The Girl

One Month Ago...

 Everyone on the campus are all watching the very familiar scene that the infamous player of the school created. The most awaited break up scene of the playboy with his latest victim. Many students felt bad that the transferee fell in love with him but it's already too late to save her. She's the victim now and today, her heart broke into million pieces because of that playboy.

 "Why? Where did I go wrong? Why are you breaking up with me? Don't do this too me, Ed. I love you." Monica said while kneeling in front of Edison who's looking at her heartlessly. She felt so stupid to let herself become the new victim of that playboy. 

The playboy named Edison Fuentebella. 

"I thought everything between us are all true. You told me that you love me and you promised me that you will change for me. I am so stupid to love a heartless guy like you, Ed." She said with tears rolling down from her eyes. 

 Edison just smirked at her. He thinks that it's not his fault that Monica became a willing victim of him. Everyone inside the school already knows about his playboy status so he thinks it's her own fault that the latter is crying over him right now. 

 "Stop crying, Monica. Just be proud that we became lovers. Thanks for making me happy for two weeks. I really enjoyed playing with you, Monica Sandoval." He said with a smirk. He looked at the crying girl coldly, then started walking away.

 Monica was left alone on the center of the campus crying her heart out while a lot of students and school staffs are just watching her. 

 -------------------------- 

 Present Time..

 Jen's POV 

 I saw the stupid playboy of this school named Edison Fuentebella walking confidently on the campus. He's the heartless guy who broke the heart of my cousin Monica last month. She decided to transfer to another school again because of too much shame and heartache that playboy caused her.

 I never failed to give warning to Monica about that playboy but she still became blind and foolishly in love with him and now, all she got is a broken heart from that stupid heartless idiot. He played with my cousin's heart that's why I hate him, so much. Before, I don't care about him even though his playboy status in this school is always the hot topic on the campus. But after what he did to Monica, I started to hate him almost everyday.

I made a promise to myself that I will do everything to punish Edison Fuentebella. 

 "You will meet your own karma soon, playboy. I'll give you the dose of your own medicine soon, heartless monkey ."

End of Jen's POV 

 -----------------------------

A/N: Feel free to message me. I really want to have new online friends in this site. Feel free to share me your thoughts about this story. Thanks.