CHAPTER 4

Ivanov Eve Turgenev's Point Of View (P.O.V)

***

I look outside of the window. I could see a lot of things from here. The whole land was in view.

It had been seven days since we had been here. And we all would go out of the tribe lands and walk around the buildings that are far from the tribe land.

I had talked to S'thembiso during the week. But it was not a lot. He is a king of many tribes after all. He was busy a lot these few days and I was not sure why. And there was a lot of movement in the tribe land.

I don't know what was going on but I was sure that it was something exciting since everyone was always smiling every time I see someone from the tribe.

I had not spent much time in the tribe to know people around here. I did talk with people but not a lot. We all just got up early in the morning and would play around. And not be involving ourselves with anyone.

But today we were not going out and I was planning to go to the area where all the submissives are at usually. And from our friend group the dominants were going where the dominants usually hang out.

It was still dark out but I was getting a nightmare of one of the times my parents hit me. I was awakened by Atlas. And he had calmed me down.

I got up from the chair I was sitting on and went to the mirror to make sure I was looking presentable enough to go out. I had bathed and put on a cute outfit.

I was wearing a white t-shirt and green shorts. And slippers.

You can't blame me for wearing slippers

You can't blame me for wearing slippers. Many people here walk around wearing slippers or even barefoot. And I think it is amazing. So I also walk around like that.

I slip on a hat and smile at myself. I look beautiful. I walk out of my room with Atlas following behind. I had already given him breakfast and I also ate a little. But not too much.

I was super quiet as I walked down the stairs. Everyone in the house was asleep. This house reminds me a lot about the pack house.

There are teenagers and some other people that live here. And the house is actually a mansion. I walk out of the house and look around.

I looked out in the distance to see females and some males walking around. They all were holding plates in their hands and looked like they were preparing to make food. I decided to go to them and maybe help.

I walked to them and made sure Atlas didn't bump into anything. They all looked up at me and gave me a friendly smile. They all were super nice.