Author's note

Authors note.

Hi this is scarlett_uzma. And this is my third story.

And this story is not gonna have an update schedule. But I would update regularly once I start publishing.

English is not my first language so I am sorry if I make mistakes. I am not good with punctuation so I am already sorry if you find a comma where it's not supposed to be.

This story is homosexual. So if you don't like those kind of stuff then what are you doing here. This is not your cup of tea or coffee or whatever you drink.

This story is mature cause there is sexual scenes here. I am not good with fluff so if you are here to read two people cuddling and being lovey-dovey then sweetheart I am sorry but this is not the place. But I would still try my best to write fluff cause it is needed.

I am free to friendly criticism. And if you want to say something mean message me privately please cause I don't wanna ruin someone's reading mode. I am okay if you don't like the story. Everyone likes different stories.

I am gonna repeat again that this is a homosexual story. So there will be male on male action. And I might have my character crossdress for fun.

If you don't like male on male action. Exit and go to the stories you like. I am not gonna be sad if you leave. I ain't sensitive.

This is my third story by the way. I believe I am a good writer but in others eyes I might not be. And I am perfectly fine with that.

This is a male pregnancy story. Keep that in mind.

This story contains:

Self harm. (Maybe)

Suicidal thoughts. (Maybe)

Male on Male action. (Sex between two males)

Homosexuality. (Two males loving each other. Or two females. And remember love is love.)

Abuse.

Male pregnancy.

Mental health. (I would try my best to be accurate to the conditions. But please I am no expert and nor do i suffer with a mental condition)

There would be a service dog in the story.

I will put up a warning when there is Mature content. And for those who don't read mature content I will put up a note at the end of it and all the important things will be listed there. (By mature content I mean sexual content.)

This story is not gonna follow the rules of werewolf stories. I would be basing multiple things as I want it to be. And please don't steal my ideas. It hurts when someone does that. You can use the character names I use but not the ideas.

To the people that will vote on my story, you are greatly appreciated. The ones that comment on my story, you are greatly appreciated. The ones that silent read are greatly appreciated too.

And please can go and support my other stories too. It would be greatly appreciated. But if you don't then it is perfectly fine.

The story names are Together and The Forgotten Era.

I don't know where the cover for Together is but I do have the one for The forgotten Era so I would put it here.

I don't own any of the pictures. I made the collages and the cover but I don't own any of the pictures. And if you own any of them and want me to remove it then tell me. I would remove them.

Thank you for giving my story a chance. It means a lot. You all are appreciated more then you would know or think.

And for those that don't hear the phrase I love you often know that I am gonna be the one telling you I love you.

I love you. And you are appreciated. (Kisses)

~scarlett_uzma~