𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘴

🍯🎻📜 | 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬.

CHAPTER THREE❛ a moment so bright it sparkles ❜

CHAPTER THREE
a moment so bright it sparkles

✧∘ଂ ࿐ ཾ

     "I present to you our first stop of the evening," Lucienne stated, gesturing to the bakery she and Colin were standing in front of.

     That bakery was one of the first places in Italy that the girl grew a large liking toward, after the music shop, mainly because of how amazing the food was. There was not one thing she got from there that she disliked; whatever she decided to try always tasted like a tiny piece of heaven.

     "First stop?" Colin asked, his eyes were trained on the beautifully made pastries in the window display case. It made Lucienne happy to see him already enamored by the place she held so highly in her heart.

     "Yes, I hope you are hungry because this place has absolutely amazing food. We can grab some things from here, and then we'll go to the final place," Lucienne answered, and when Colin nodded in response, they made their way inside of the bakery.

     Lucienne pointed out to him some of her favorite items and others she would recommend. After pondering the exact things they should get, the pair made their final decisions, choosing a handful of sweets and other food items to pack away into the basket until they got to their next and final stop. Colin graciously paid for what they decided to buy, stating that he wanted to make some kind of contribution to the date since Lucienne decided on the locations. His words made the golden-haired girl laugh a bit, but she was also still thankful for his actions.

     When they exited the bakery, Lucienne proceeded to lead them in the direction of their final destination, which, unbeknownst to Colin, was a beautiful park that overlooked an even more stunning lake. It was another one of the places she had quite quickly come to love during her short time in Italy.

     Not only did that specific park always feel like such a serene place to be, but whenever the sun was shining brightly, the lake would look as if it was sparkling, and this day happily proved to be no different. Once they were there, Lucienne could not contain the smile that etched its way onto her face upon seeing the lake and how much it was twinkling, even though it was later in the day and the sun was no longer at its peak; perhaps right then it looked better than she had ever seen it. She took a quick glance over at Colin and saw that he was grinning as well.

     Lucienne picked out a pleasant spot for the two of them, and with the help of Colin, they managed to nicely set up the blanket in the grass, neither of the pair hesitating to sit down on it. She looked into the basket and took a nicely wrapped puff pastry, handing it to Colin so that he could try it.