Characters

Avalee Russo
14 years old. Remembers her brothers a bit, but is mad that they didn't take her and Teddy in as soon as her mother died. Knows self-defense.
5 languages (Italian, Russian, ASL, Swahili, and English). Smart with IQ of 142. Was an amazing tennis player before her mother's death but had to quit to take care of Teddy, still plays occasionally. Enjoys working out, doing math, and singing. Made a deal with Damon to protect Teddy from the abuse.

Teddy Russo
9 years old. Wasn't born when Avalee and Rose left their fathers and brothers and has no idea that he has five older brothers. 5 languages (Italian, Russian, ASL, Swahili, and English). Genius with IQ of 176. More of a musical person instead of sporty. Plays classical piano. Loves to read, particularly fantasy and science books. Been told that he has an old soul. Often tends to Avalee's wounds after a particularly bad beating.

Alessandro Russo
27 years old. Capo of the Italian Mafia. Extremely overprotective over all of his siblings, and he shows this mainly through his strict rules. Loves his siblings dearly but rarely shows emotions to them to keep his reputation as a powerful man who must be feared.

Elijah Russo
24 years old. Underboss of the Italian Mafia. Most caring towards his siblings but won't hesitate to hurt those who bring harm upon his family.

Leonardo Russo
20 years old. Training to be a doctor for the mafia. Almost as strict as Alessandro but can be fun and affectionate around his siblings.

Matteo Russo
17 years old. Senior in high school. Acts cold and rude towards those who aren't family due to incidents in the past but has a soft spot towards the youngest Russos.

Emilio Russo
17 years old. Senior in high school. Acts cold and rude towards those who aren't family due to incidents in the past but has a soft spot towards the youngest Russos.

Antonio Russo

Former capo of the Italian mafia and father to the Russo siblings. Missing for almost 6 years, presumed dead.

Alessia Russo

Loving mother to the Russo siblings. Sent away by the Russos for their safety. Marries Damon Medvedev 6 years after leaving Antonio and her sons. Died soon after Ava's eleventh birthday.

Damon Medvedev

Abusive stepfather who married Alessia. Died by apparent suicide.