"Move a Little Closer Now"

***I am wearing One D stick on nails and may I say how hard it is to type with them on!

Short chapter (well actually it is a lot longer than I expected) because my relatives are coming over in an hour :)

Ahh, this is probably going to be super short. I apologize in advance. How about this is your Christmas present from me and I promise I will update in a couple of days. Please remind me, I am forgetful and lazy as you have probably found out :)*****

We did it.

We escaped.

~~~~~~~

I wanted to cry I was so happy.

"Jessica, look, there's our car." Harry told me and I couldn't believe it.

Harry ran up to it and opened the back door.

"Uh, airport and make it fast" Harry said to the driver. 

Suddenly the car jolted forward.

I hadn't been in a car since the 'marriage day.'

Who would have known that in a couple of weeks I would be out of there on my way to London?!

I really couldn't contain my excitent.

The car ride was really quiet. The driver played some music, which I found really interesting.

I hadn't listened to that stuff in a long time.

I might actually be able to live a semi-normal life now.

Yay.

"Jessica, we have very little time since we are running late. We need to go through security and then board the plane."

I nodded. 

A plane. I was going to be on a plane!

That made me super exicted also.

Finally, after what felt like hours, we arrived.

It was eerie-it was completely empty.

Oh, well, duh, it was like two in the morning in a deserted place.

Duh.

Harry practically dragged me into the large, grey-colored building. 

We had no bags so that was easy.

Darn it, we didn't bring any of my new clothes. That sucks, they were really nice.

"Passports?" some burly guy in a uniformed asked us.

I began to open my mouth to tell him we didn't have them when Harry pulled out two little booklets.

"Line on the right..." the man said, obviously bored and tired.

I gave Harry a quizzical look before being shoved through some metal contraption.

It scared me, it was freaky looking, plus it beeped.

"Don't worry, Jessica, it won't hurt you. It just is for...uh...nevermind"

I just wanted to get far away from that machine thing.

Ten minutes later we were running through the gates.

The plane was boarding and we were the last ones on.

We were huffing and puffing. Tonight we had gotten a lot of running down.

It hurt to run though, but I didn't tell him that.