"Girl I See It in Your Eyes Your Disappointed"

******Ok, so thanks for adding my story and for the votes! :) It really super makes my day! 

Also, I haven't been updating this story as much because I feel like no one really reads it....so, comment or vote and I will surely update this. I update my other story: Help Me, Please about every day or every other day. Please do something to show me that you are reading this and I promise I will update more often! Thanks!********

The room was dark but I could barely make out the shapes of furniture. Nice furniture I may add. 

I knew the drill: wait in one place until the city-wide bell goes off annoncing for the lights to be turned on and for the newlyweds to meet each other.

Well, this was quite boring. I hope they ring the bell soon. Wait, I actually hope they don't. The sooner they ring the bell, the sooner I will meet my 'master.' I shuddered at the though.

What if he was mean?

What if he was ugly?

What if he abused me?

What if he raped me?

What if-

DING! 

"CONGRATS NEWLYWEDS!" a voice screetched across a loud speaker on top of a car that was driving around the streets. 

This is it. 

I silently prayed for I knew whoever he was, he was in this very room. Probably watching me right as I pray.

Suddenly, the lights flickered on. 

I wanted to scream, for it scared me and it also hurt my eyes. I estimated I had been standing in the dark for around ten minutes. Not too bad....

I was afraid to look up and meet the eyes of him, so I looked at my feet. 

I waited for a sound. Nothing.

Finally-

"Hey..."

I resisted the urge to see the person. It took so much freaking effort.

'I have to remain submissive' I told myself over and over again in my head. 

"Hey, you know I can see you" the boy chuckled. 

Thank god, *knock on wood* he has some little bit of humor. At least he hasn't lunged and attacked me yet. Yet....

He sighed.

"Ok, I know you are probably scared out of your mind, but will you please look up?" 

He said the word please. To me. A girl. 

I had to obey and finally I lifted my vision off the ground and into the green ones of my 'husband'

I allowed myself two seconds to look at him. Let me tell you, two seconds was not enough. He. Was. Hot.

I personally loved his eyes. They were beautiful. 

"There, that's better. Now, what's your name?" He curiously asked me. His eyes sparkled with interest

"J-Jessica" I whispered.

He smiled.

"That's a pretty name, my name is Harry, nice to finally meet you..." he extended his right arm out towards me.

 If I was like other girls, I would have thought he wanted to hit me. I wasn't like other girls though. I had read up and watched videos of normal people in America. He wanted to shake my hand.