Look After You

I updated again! And that sentence was pretty obvious because you are reading the update so of course you know I updated. Oh my gosh I am totally not making any sense, am I? Wait, when do I ever really make any sense?

.

.

.

~~~~~~

Now what do I do?

I couldn't sit still knowing that I would have to tell Harry tonight...wait, why should I? Shouldn't I know when the time is right? Oh goodness, I am sounding like I am planning to propose or something. This shouldn't be such a big deal. I just need to show him, well, me. The real me.

That can't be hard, can it?

~~~

Fast forward an hour.

"Jessica, great news-" I waited for the so called great news that was going to happen. "We got your teacher to come and tutor you!" Harry enthusiastically said, waving his hands in the air like he had just won the lottery.

What the hell?

What changed him in an hour? Did he like realize he was being unfair and utterly stupid?

Like literally sixty minutes ago we were having heated arguments.

What was even more shocking was when my teacher stepped out from behind Harry. Goodness.

Wait, hold up, on a Sunday?!

But-But it's the weekend for crying out loud! I don't study on the weekends unless its urgent.

How was he able to get her to come in such a short notice?

I was left speechless, giving Harry the impression that I was excited not horrified.

"You're welcome, Louis here told me how you were struggling, so I thought, why not call her over?"

If there was ever a 'looks could kill' moment, this would be it. I tried vaporizing Louis right then and there through my eyes.

"But-But-But" I stammered.

Harry ignored me and turned to the teacher.

"My mate says she have been talking nonsense and I was wondering if you can help her with proper English, you know? Like maybe forming sentences and stuff. The very basics. Like even saying words and having her repeat them back to you, you know, that sort of stuff"

The teacher nodded, giving me a weird glance, however, still pretending to agree with Harry's stupid stuff. I knew after Harry left, I would have to explain myself.

"Yeah, sure, I think we have been working on it but she probably just got confused the other day, just too much learning" she nervously chuckled, glancing around the spacious room.

"Thank you, I really appreciate. I just want my girl" he squeezed my shoulder as I made a face, "to know her English. Can't have you speaking with poor grammar, can we now?"

I gave him evil-eyes to which he ignored.

"So I'll be off in the other room, just call if you have any problems." he paused and looked down at me, "Have fun and don't worry if you don't get it all, it takes time." and with that, he ruffled my hair like I was a dog and walked out of the room.

A period of ten seconds elapsed before my teacher spoke up in a condesending tone.

"Jessica, now what was that all about?"

"First, I had no freaking clue he called you. And, oh, about gibberish, I kind of maybe cussed his friend out in Chinese...?" I honestly responded. It seemed like I was a little kid who got caught stealing cookies ten minutes before dinner.