Author's Note #8 and over 30K Views!

Honestly? I don't deserve you guys. I may not have many followers and 30K might not be a lot of reads compared to other fanfictions on this platform, but I'm gravely. Truly. You guys have given me a taste of what my writing does for people, and I absolutely love it. I love it so much to the point I'm going to change my major. I want to do this for a living, and I want to make money for my creations (hence the Fiverr link in my bio). I love writing and I love how the words I put on paper (or on a screen in this case lol) affect people so much. So thank you, again.
       That being said, I've created a discord server for y'all because I love ya so much ☺️ The name of the server is "Cher's ✨Babies✨" because y'all are my babies and the sparkle emojis are because y'all are fabulous. Here's the link for those who want to join and chat with me: https://discord.gg/7VW7pUjQ
       Hmm...I feel like I'm missing something. OH! The fanfiction, Jasper, what's gonna happen next Author-Chan! Relax, lol, she'll be back soon (-er or later). I was supposed to have a new chapter out for you guys today, but my schoolwork and my ✨monthly✨ decided to be a dick holster. I'm feeling a little better than I was this morning, and I'm trying to speed and get this homework done so I can pump out this next chapter for you guys. So until then, I'll talk to you lovelies later (unless you join Discord then y'all might get regular updates 🤫). Stay safe and stay beautiful! I love you, I mean it!

#HappyBlackHistoryMonth to my melanated brothers and sisters 😚✊🏼❣️