Chapter 4: What Makes You Different

Yeji's POV

It was so silent in here as everyone is waiting for the music to start and all are surely curious like me how great of a dancer this cocky Shin Ryujin is.

The song then started to play and I recognized that it was "look what you made me do" by Taylor Swift.

Huh never thought this was her taste in music, even during auditions she still has this badass type of aura surrounding her

(A/N: ofc we wouldn't miss the chance to see this iconic performance again and again even after a thousand times watching it)

She finally finished her performance and the gym was still silent.

Stunned, shocked and amazed - that's what I can observe among everyone's expressions and I must say I'm part of this too.

Once everyone was on their right state of minds again, everyone stood up and clapped loudly. It was as if everyone just finished watching a stunning theatric performance.

I must give her credit, she's indeed a good dancer and she indeed proved her words earlier

Still somehow stunned and processing what happened. I didn't know that Lia has been calling me until she pinched my cheeks, "Hey, that fucking hurts alright"

"Well you weren't listening to me, the audition is done as well see everyone's starting to go home" She replied

"I'm sorry for spacing out"

I didn't know I was doing it again until she shook my body, "Yah! You're doing it again, are you okay?"

Geez what's up with this girl using violence to get back my attention

Sighing, I turned to her and replied "I am, I was just thinking of something"

It was then her turn to go silent. I see her observing me, she's squinting her eyes and is staring at me with an unreadable expression - a habit of her when processing or analyzing something.

"Uh why are you staring at me like that?"

Finally smiling - no she's actually smirking, "Ohh I now realized why you spaced out Yeji"

"And what do you actually know?" I raised my eyebrow at her

"Oh c'mon Yeji, it's so obvious in your face. You're beyond stunned and amazed by Shin Ryujin"

Wiggling her eyebrows and as if teasing me "Is my friend finally having a crush again after how many years?"

"What?! Are you insane? No I do not! It's just....ugh nothing"

"What is it? Cat got your tongue?"

Groaning, I buried my face in my palms "God please shut up, I hate you"

She then patted my back and replied, "My dearest friend, you know it's not that bad to like someone right? or at least admire them you know?"

"I know that alright, it's just what you're saying is impossible"

Sighing deeply she replied, "Okay then I won't ask you anymore. Just a reminder though that denial leads to something more"

Why is she my friend again?

"Hey you two, what's up? Why are your expressions like that" Lisa unnie asked as she walked up to us

Sensing that I'm in danger, I stole a glance at Lia and I am right, she's fucking smirking again.