Chapter 15: Jump Then Fall

Yeji's POV

It's finally Monday and it's been 3 days since Ryujin and I confessed our feelings to each other. We've actually arrived to school together today because she kept on insisting and that it's part of her courting me. The moment we arrived by the gate, our 3 friends immediately swarmed and asked us questions.

"What happened? Tell us everything?"

"How did you kiss?"

"So what's the score between the two of you?"

Ryujin and I just looked at each other then sighed, these three really

"Okay calm down you three, ask one by one" I said

Lia then told us she'll go first and asked to tell everything that happened that night so that's we both did, we told them everything and here's them squealing almost every second.

"Ryujin-ah, I'm proud of you. You've really grown up" Chaeryeong patted the other and side hugged her a bit

"Hey! My hair, I've done and fixed it neatly" Ryujin pouted a bit

The others just laughed at that before Yuna said her question that surely startled all of us, "So unnies, how did you kiss?"

"YAH SHIN YUNA! Where did you learn how to ask such a question?" Ryujin scolded her sister

Yuna just shrugged, "What unnie? I'm a grown up too, I'm not that of a baby like y'all treat me most of the time"

Ryujin just sighed because her sister is right. We then turned to Chaeryeong who was going to ask her question

Chaeryeong then smiled at us, "So what's the score between you two now?"

I was about to answer when Ryujin just put her arm on my waist pulling me towards her before replying, "Well I'm courting her for now. We know each other already because we've been friends but we'll get to know each other more before I ask her out for us to be official in the future. We're taking it slowly but surely"

"Well that's good then, we're all happy for the both of you" Lia said

Yuna groaned, "Finally, I'm tired of Ryujin unnie's whines and how she just randomly say how pretty you are almost every minute, she's whipped"

"Yah! How dare you expose me? Hmph" Ryujin said as she crossed her arms while pouting and glaring at her sister

Yeji laughed at the other's reaction before she went in front of Ryujin and put her hands on the latter's cheeks before pinching it, "Why are you so cute?"

"Hey! You're always pinching my cheeks and you three too sometimes you all do" Ryujin whined

"What? It's not our fault you're that cute Ryuddaeng plus your cheeks are just really so squishy" Yeji replied

The other three laughed and agreed before Chaeryeong spoke up, "How can we not tease you Ryujin-ah? Look at your reactions, instead of us finding it annoying, you just really look cute like a child"

Ryujin just rolled her eyes and acted sulky again before she went to me then backhugged me as she led us inside because school is starting in a few minutes.

*******

Time Skip after a month
(just bc i want to and me not knowing what other scenarios i should write)

The relationship between the two have been going well with Ryujin still courting Yeji by continuing to give her the weekly letters, sometimes it comes with a bouquet of flowers or just snacks that Yeji loves to eat. Looking at it, they're already close enough but it's really true when that they have gotten more closer than ever and aren't official yet may I remind.