Chapter 19: It's You

Third Person's POV

Once again, time flew by that fastly and as the semester just ended it was about one week left before the prom for the juniors and seniors would happen then finally vacation. The prom's theme for this year is a masked ball which is something surely typical and common but doesn't get old too because it's always fun finding your current partner or finding one on the spot.

As part of the student council, Yeji has been busy since last week so she hasn't spent much time with Ryujin, occasionally both would just hang around each other when going home. It sure made Ryujin a bit lonely and sad but she understands because that's how it really is and it's prom we're talking about, of course the school and students would go all out. Nonetheless, she also saw this as an advantage for her and Yeji because she plans on having an alone time with her girlfriend during the said event as she prepares for her surprise and gifts plus being Shin Ryujin, of course she would never miss an opportunity just to surprise and have a date with her girlfriend, not like that one time when Yeji fell asleep while waiting for Ryujin who was finishing a task she had to do and well... so goes their supposed to be late night date. She then asked for her friends help but only included Yuna, Lisa and Jisoo because she knows they'll surely have plans as well and working together is also better, isn't it?

It was currently Saturday and it was around 1 in the afternoon. Ryujin was waiting for the two older girls with her sister as they watch a random movie on the tv. And yes, Yuna might not be a junior or senior yet but the school lets younger students enter the prom anyways so she's here as well.

"Unnie" Yuna called out

Ryujin just hummed

"Well I think I already have an idea"

"What is it then?"

Yuna faced her sister as Ryujin paused the movie to listen, "I think I might just go with those simple and cliche type of romantic stuffs. You know Ryeong's such a sucker for romance and I know she would love it even if it may be too common for others"

"Yeah you're right"

After a few seconds, the doorbell finally rang indicating the presence of the two they have been waiting for

"Hey Shin Sisters, what's up!"

"Hey unnies, come in" Ryujin invited them inside

"Would you both like something to drink?"

"Water is good" Jisoo said so Lisa just copied her and said the same

After the two had drank, Jisoo then straightforwardly asked, "So have you all got plans already? I know we will work together but for sure you all have your own ideas"

"Well I already have, I told Ryujin unnie about it just before you both arrived" Yuna said

Yuna then explained everything she had said to Ryujin awhile ago and Lisa and Jisoo immediately agreed to it because it really was a perfect one for Chaeryeong.

Lisa then raised her hand indicating she has something to say

"What's the need of raising your hand? It's not like we're not making you speak"

"Ugh Jisoo unnie shut up, I just got used to it when I want to speak"

"Being a good student only now huh?" Jisoo added which made the latter glare at her as the two sisters laugh

Lisa cleared her throat, "Anyways as I was about to say, I plan to do what Yeji did for Ryujin before and-"

"Ohh a lap dance huh" Jisoo teased