The Bar

Y/N POV

Today was an amazing day I won the biggest case of my career, Im celebrating tonight and I want to Invite Rafael but I doubt he will want to. I will call him anyways.

He picked up on the 2nd ring

"Barba"

"Hey Barba I won a big case today and I uh was um wondering if you maybe wanted to come out and celebrate with me? " I hesitantly asked

"Yea sure name the time and place and I will be there"

"Meet me at the bar on 46th and Main in about 30 minutes"

"Ok see you then bye"

"Bye Rafael"

I hung up

Time Skip

I arrived at the bar I was meeting him at and when in to go find him, to my surprise he was already here and early too. He was drinking a glass of scotch at the bar. Before I walked over to him. I admired how good he looked in his creme colored suit and he has been growing out a beard so he has a little bit of a scruff and I'm not gonna lie I love it.

"Hey Barba thanks for coming to celebrate with me"

"Please call me Rafael when we are not at work, and of course I wouldn't miss it for the world it's not everyday you win a big case."

"Yeah your right"

It's been about 1 hour since we got here and while Barba.. I mean Rafael was talking I interrupted him

"Raf let's go dance" He gave me a little smile when I used that nickname, his smile was the cutest thing ever. Whenever he smiles or smirks I get butterflies in my stomach.

"Go on Y/N I have to go to the bathroom"

"Okay I will meet you out there"

It's been about 2 minutes and still no sign of Rafael. Suddenly I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist and guide my movements as I was grinding on him. I thought it was Rafael and I've always had a thing for him so I went for it. All the sudden I notice Rafael emerge from the bathrooms looking shocked. I looked at the guy and it was definitely not Raf this man had more of a creeping feeling to him.

"Hey back off my girlfriend" He yelled at the dude as he pushed him away from me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm sorry for calling you my girlfriend, but I'm pretty sure that was the only way to get him to leave you alone without me having to knock him on his ass." He said as a slight smirk appeared on his face, as he leaned down towards my ear.

"No man should treat a woman that way, especially if that woman is as beautiful as you." He whispered into my ear. His voice sent a chill down my spine, I stood on my tip toes.