Back to Start

Jisoo's POV

The play was over and Taehyung went away like flash after it was over.

Jaehyun had something work to and so he went away to too.

I was packing my things. My bags and all and just then I noticed that Taehyung's key chain was left in his chair.

Should I take it for him? Should I just leave it here?

After a few minutes of mental debate, I finally decided to return it to him.

I took the key chain and went outside. I decided to message.

Strange. We broke up but we still are in contact.

Taehyung's POV

After I got out of the drama room, I waited for Jaehyun to come out.

Lastly he came and I think god loves me so much that he came alone.

I walk towards him.

"Jung Jaehyun"

He turn towards me "Yes?"

"Do you like Jisoo?"

"Pardon?"

"I ask if you like Jisoo?" I re-phrase my words again.

"Why?" he smirk.

"Cause I wanna say that, if you do like her that keep that liking to yourself." I match his smirk.

"But you already broke up, so I don't think I will have problem on asking her out." Jaehyun replied.

"Break up? You know it Jaehyun, our break up don't last even for a week. What can you expect different this time?" I said and walk away from him.

Just then my mobile ding.

I open my notification amd saw a message from Jisoo.

Her name was stilled saved as Jagi with purple heart.

Jagi💜

Taehyung ah, you left your key chain in the drama hall. I took it for, when should I return it to you?

I typed back, What about now?

And Jisoo replied with a, Okay. Meet me in the park.

I ran towards the park and saw Jisoo already sitting there.

I walk towards her. "Hi"

"Hi. Here. Your keychain." Jisoo said as she hand me the key chain.

I took it from her and in the process I grab her hand.

"Taehyung ah. What are you doing?" Jisoo ask as she tried to free her hands from my grip.

With one pull, her face was buried in my chest.

I missed her scent.

I look down at her and found her already looking at me.

"I missed you." I said.

"I missed you too." she replied back and wrap her arms around my torso.

I buried my face in her crook and inhale her addictive scent.

I pull away from the hug and lean in for a kiss. I haven't kiss her for so many days. I missed it.

Jisoo kissed back as her hands crawl towards my hair as she played with it. I encircled her waist that fit so perfectly in my arms.

I didn't waited for to part my lips for me, I forced my tongue in, as I tasted her whole.

I missed her so fvcking much.

I continued kissing her. The kiss was rather aggressive. Jisoo tried to fight my dominance but she failed miserably.

A little later, Jisoo pull away. I tried to follow her lips but saw she was breathing heavily so I decided not to.

"Are we back again?" Jisoo ask.

I chuckle "thats not even a question. Ofcourse we are."

I don't think, there is any 'real break up' thing when we talk about our relationship.

End.

Thank you for your votes and comments. I appreciate it a lot. Borahae.💜

And always love vsoo.😊

-pheonix