Café

Taehyung's POV

"We are here." my jagi announced.

"Why is your house so near?" I complain.

My jagi laugh "Who are you kidding babe? Its already so far and you insisted on walking."

I pout "ok. Go inside. You will catch cold." I said.

"I won't be able to if you won't let go of my hand." Jagi chuckled.

I reluctantly let go of her hand "Good night and video call me before going to sleep."

My jagi nodded to my statement.

"Nyeogan." she said follwed by a peck on my lips. I smile at her fondly as i replied her with a,

"nyeogan."

My jagi smile and walk inside her house. I watch her walking inside, she looked around for the last time, waving at me as i waved back.

.......................................

I took a quick shower which was followed my the event, lying on the bed under warm blankets, ofcourse before drying my hair.

I took my phone from the bed side table that was kept beside my bed, obviously.

1 missed call from Jagi.💜
2 new messages from Jagi.💜

I hurriedly video call her again, she recieved it in just some rings.

"Sorry jagi for not receiving your call. I was in the shower." I showed her my puppy eyes.

Jagi chuckled "Its okay and yah! Why are you aren't you wearing your T-shirt." she looked like a freaking tomato.

"Why? Its just my upper part that is exposed. You wanna further." I teased her with giving her a flirtatious smirk.

"Keep on teasing me further and you will not be getting any hugs or kisses til' graduation." Jagi fired back.

I pout, "You want me to die?"

"What? Not having hugs and kisses from me makes you dead or what?" Jagi laugh.

"Your hugs and kisses are oxygen, if you won't be giving them to me til' graduations aren't you indirectly saying that you want me to die." I whine with my aegyo voice.

Jisoo's POV

I can't help but smile, seeing his cute whining figure.

Heavens knows, how is he able to make me fall for him again and again?

"You are smiling. That means you aren't angry anymore."

"Who said i was angry at my babe?"

Taehyung smile "babe. Since it will be half-day tomorrow, lets go on a date to the usual cafe."

I nodded when a yawn escape my mouth.

"You are tired jagi. Sleep. Lets meet tomorrow." Taehyung said.

"Okay babe. Sleep well. Good night my winter bear." I said.

Taehyung flew a kiss towards me as i did the ditto.

I ended the call.

Lets get beauty sleep Taehyung's wifey.

......................................

Taehyung's POV

The sound of bell ringing echoed throughout the school campus.

I hurriedly took my bag and dash towards Jisoo's classroom.

I miss her so much.

"Jagi yah."

I skip towards her as i give her a peck. "I missed youuuuuu." I said.

"I missed you tooooooooo." Jagi replied back.

Students in the class groan at the display of love.

"You two just saw each other in the morning." Lisa eww.

"And thats enough long time to miss each other." me and Jisoo said in unison.

"Okay. I lose. I heard you and Jisoo are going on a date. Then i will get going." Lisa said and went away.

Students were going out. Me and Jisoo got out too, hand in hand ofcourse.

Soon enough we reach the cafe.

Rosé cafe.

The place where we had our first date. This place held so much memories.

 This place held so much memories

We went inside.

The owner of the cafe, Park Chaeyoung or as she preferred, Rosé, greeted us with her cheerful voice "Welcome again love birds."

"Annyeong." Me and Jisoo greeted back. "Business is booming i see." Jisoo said as chaeyoung and Jagi did their girly thing. Hugging and kissing each other's cheeks thingy.

"Slice of strawberry, butterscotch and chocolate cake with simple coffee." I ordered for me and Jisoo.

Rosé nodded and got busy with her work.

Me and Jisoo went to our usual seat. Beside the window. She was sitting beside me.

"My taste buds are really impatient to taste something sweet." Jisoo said with her adorable enthusiasm.

I smirk, with a swift movement she was now on my lap.

"Yah! There are people around." Jisoo said but encircled her arms around my neck anyway.

"Like i care. You said you wanted to eat sweet, i don't there is anything sweeter than my kisses, don't you think."

I said as i crash my lips with her that fitted perfectly, like a puzzle.

Jisoo chuckled in between the kiss but continued kissing me back.

"Ehem" someone faked coughed.

We break our kiss and saw Chaeyoung keeping the cakes and coffees on our table.

Jisoo immediately got off my lap.

"Get a room you two. My eyes can't handle so much PDA." Chaeyoung said. "Lucky you two, there aren't really much people here. Majority of them went away before they could see such a eye sore sight."

Jisoo stuck her tongue out at Rosé.

"Enjoy you two." Rosé said and went away.

I started eating. I look towards Jisoo who was taking photos of the cakes, now turning towards me,

"Look here babe."

I chuckled at her before posing for her as she captured the shot.

"Give your mobile here. Lets take a selfie and i will take a photo of you too." I said.

Jisoo hand me her mobile as she smiled at the camera and i took the shot and it was followed by our selfie together.

I keep down the mobile as i look towards the girl beside me who was happily eating her cake.

My baby.🥰🥰

-pheonix

(Anyone who is now suffering from diabetes)