Whipped

Jisoo's POV

I won't go. I swear i won't go to Taehyung. I will really not go to him.

"You really aren't going?" Lisa teased as she close her books. Yesterday's homework i guess.

"I won't go." I said honestly. I really won't go to him today like i usually do before classes.

"You must be so angry." Lisa chuckled.

I torn my gaze from her. Taehyung didn't even say a sorry to me. Not a single call or text.

Just then our homeroom teacher arrived for the daily attendance. Ms Hwang.

"Good morning class." she greeted like always, with her cheerful and sweet voice.

"Morning." we greeted back.

I just lean on my chair, sulking.

Taehyung's face makes my day and i haven't seen him since yesterday night. After 4 break ups, i still haven't got used to stay away from him.

Afterall, our break up doesn't last even for a week.

"Did our Jisoo had her break up with Taehyung again?" Ms Hwang ask.

How did she knew? Not bragging but, we were really famous in our school as a couple. What? I am just stating facts.

"Ani." I replied back.

"Then i guess a fight." Ms Hwang said.

I remain silent.

They took it as a yes.

"Try to solve it. Okay. Now, lets take attendance."

We all replied a yes to Ms Hwang.

.....................................

It was break and i was eating with Lisa when a figure came and sat beside me.

I look towards the person.

I roll my eyes at him.

"What are you doing here Jaehyun?"

Jaehyun pout "Do you not miss me? You don't even spend time with me."

He is my classmate, Jung Jaehyun. We became quiet close after we became partners in our science project.

I was about to answer him with a shut up when Jaehyun's chair was drag by Taehyung as he put a chair between me and Jaehyun and he took his seat.

Taehyung's POV

I was about to go inside Jisoo's class with a bouquet of roses.

I was late today, buying this flower and just when i was about to go inside Sung Jae called,

"Taehyung ah. Lets go. Mr Yang is already in the class."

I groan in annoyance, Mr Yang was really strict so i went back to our class.

I thought of texting Jisoo today but i refrain from doing that. I wanted to apologize in person. Afterall, text doesn't shows one's emotions while expressing our thoughts.

.

.

.

Soon enough it was break and i hurriedly went to the canteen to find Jisoo.

I frown when i saw her sitting her with Jung fvcking Jaehyun.

They became really close since they became partners in a science project. I never liked seeing them together.

I took my food and i walk towards their seat and i did the most obvious thing, any jealous boyfriend would do.

Separate them.

I sat between them and started eating like nothing happen.

"Taehyung, what was that for?" Jaehyun spat.

"What? I am sitting beside my girl. Any problem." I fired back as i snake my arms around Jisoo's waist.

"Calm down dude. I am not stealing your girl. We are just friends." Jaehyun replied.

I roll my eyes at him "then why do you have problem in me separating you two."

Now I can feel everyone's stares on us.

"Babe. Calm down. We are in public." Jisoo whisper in my ears which made me calm down from the annoying feeling.

I look away from Jaehyun and look towards the students who were staring at us,

"Aren't you all eating your food?"

The words slip out my mouth which made them tearing their gaze away from us.

Jaehyun started eating his food.

I look towards Jisoo who was staring at me "I thought i said you not to stay too close to him." I said.

Jisoo chuckled "You are cute when you are jealous."

My frown disappear, hearing her laugh. It was always music to my ears.

Fvck, i am so whipped for her.

Jisoo's POV

I cup his face as i give his cheeks a peck which left him grinning.

He tried to lean for a kiss but I shove a chicken in his mouth which made him choke making me laugh.

"I thought you were angry with him." Lisa said who was eyeing her with so much disgust the whole time.

"Well, i still am." I said which made Taehyung pout.

"I am sorry babe. It was my fault. Lets go to watch a movie today." Taehyung said after he gulp down the chicken stuffed inside his mouth.

I nodded and started eating too.

How long can i stay angry at him?

..................................

The bell rang, indicating the end of the school.

"So thats for today. Thank you class and have a safe trip at your way back home." our english teacher, Miss Granger said before she left the class.

As soon as the teacher went out, all the students storm out.

I pack my things.

"Lets go Lisa." I said.

Lisa took her bag and we went outside the class.

"Babe." Taehyung's voice called from behind.

"Lisa, we are going on a date. You can go first." I said.

Lisa nodded and she went away.

"Babe. This is for you. I am really sorry. It was my fault." Taehyung said as he hand me a bouquet of roses.

I melted at his cuteness "Thank you." I replied back.

I tiptoed and i place a small peck on his lips.

"Babe. I don't think a peck is enough." Taehyung said before he bend down to his knees, matching my height level and soon we were kissing in the corridor of our school.

It was empty as schools were over but i was not sure if the teachers left so i tried to pull away but Taehyung being Taehyung quickly followed my lips.

I pat his shoulder signaling me to let go.

After a few minutes he reluctantly let go. "We are in school for God's sake." I said in disbelief.

Taehyung chuckled as he pat my hair "which movie do you wanna watch?" he ask.

He slung his arms around my shoulder as we started walking.

"I don't know. Lets choose once we are in the theater."

"Okay."

-pheonix