Why?

Taehyung's POV

It was holiday today and so me and Jisoo were spending time together.

Eventhough, I was sick, I didn't wanted to bother Jisoo with it as I felt she will become upset because she looks really happy now.

But it was becoming difficult for me to stop my headache, as we were having a picnic near a river and the strong wind blowing is not helping at all.

But Jisoo seemed unbothered. Isn't she feeling cold?

I would have ask Jisoo if we could have our picnic somewhere a little warm or we should just spend time in my house.

But I didn't. Why? Because she was planning for this picnic for so long, I can't let her be sad.

"Babe. Lets eat." Jisoo said.

I weakly nodded.

Jisoo's food are really delicious but I didn't felt like eating but then again, I wouldn't want Jisoo to feel that she doesn't cook good.

Jisoo's POV

We were eating and I smile happily towards Taehyung.

He smiled back, a genuine one but a weak one. He was eating rather slowly.

I was about to ask him what's the matter when my mobile ding.

"Babe. Lets me check my message." I said. Taehyung nodded.

I look towards the message and seeing the message I couldn't feel anything but sad.

"Yah Taehyung ah. Why didn't you tell me that you were sad? I had to learn it from Jungkook."

Taehyung look towards "Don't worry. Its not serious." he said but I wasn't convinced at all.

I touch his forehead and it was blazing hot. "How can you say that it is not serious when you are running a high fever."

"I just didn't wanted to ruin the mood." Taehyung said as he look down.

"But do you think that you being ill will not ruin my mood?"

"But you planned it for so long." Taehyung's voice sounded weak.

"Even if I did, you could have told me that you won't be able to go for a picnic today as I am sick. I could have postpone it anytime." I replied back.

"Why?" Taehyung ask out of a sudden.

"Pardon?"

"Why don't you appreciate the hard work I put into this relationship? I did it for you and now you are blaming me for not telling you?" Taehyung said.

"Are you saying that I don't try to make this relationship work out?" my words blended with rage.

"That not what I mean Jagi yah."

"That what do your words mean Kim Taehyung."

"Why don't you try to understand me?" Taehyung said.

"Are you saying that I don't try to understand you?" I ask, tears slowly forming in my eyes, his words, it hurted.

I quickly wiped my tears and packed my things. "I will get going for now." I walk away.

Leaving my muffler, handgloves for him.

He will manage to home since he brought his car, I will just go from taxi.

I hope his fever gets well.

Taehyung's POV

I look towards Jisoo's departing figure.

Looking at her, I can't help but wonder,

Can this relationship work out?

-pheonix