Cartier

Jisoo's POV

The morning came and to get off things off my mind I went straight to Lisa.

She was sitting on her chair and was writing something.

"Lisa yah." I whine as I went to her and hug from the side. "Lets go to shopping after school." I said.

"You had your break up with Taehyung?"

I roll my eyes at her "I did."

Lisa chuckled "And you cried the whole night right."

"I didn't."

"Girl. Who are you kidding. You must have unfollowed him on Instagram and Twitter, then took our all the photos of you two together pasted on your room, then must have remember him and then cried the whole night." Lisa said

and which words she said, it was true. Thats whats happened.

"I miss him." I said, with a low voice.

"Its okay soo. I know, like those break ups, this one will also won't last longer."

"But our break up this time for a real one." I said.

"Taehyung didn't yet change his profile picture in Instagram. Its still the one where you two are together. I know this break up won't last long."

Lisa said as she show me Taehyung's profile in Instagram.

I tried to bite back a smile seeing his profile picture still the same.

I was about to say something when Ms Hwang entered.

"Attention class." she said and started taking attendance.

After she was finished with the attendance she said "Jisoo. Can you take this notebooks to Mr. Yang's class."

My eyes widen, thats where Taehyung studies.

I awkwardly nodded and took the notebooks before going to Taehyung's class.

I enter Taehyung's class. Their homeroom teacher was not yet in the class.

I have everyone their notebook and there was only one left.

Taehyung's.

I walk towards him "Taehyung ah."

I called slowly before keeping his notebook on his table, but he just ignored me.

But then my eyes felt on his wrist. He was wearing a watch. Not just any watch. It was the cartier watch. The brown one.

I smile a little while going back.

He was wearing his. I pull up my sleeves and I smile fondly looking towards my cartier. I had my black one.

He gifted this couple watch on my birthday, last year.

Should I try talking to him?

Taehyung's POV

I look towards Jisoo's walking away after giving my notebook.

I miss her so much.

"Just talk to her if you miss her so fvcking much. Its so annoying to see you secretly catch glances of her." Jungkook said.

Jimin and sung jae nodded their head indicating they agree with Jungkook too.

I sigh "I already said, we broke up and for real this time."

"You are saying this now, and in a few days we will see you two going around in hand in hand." Sung Jae said.

Why don't they believe me?

...........................................

Jisoo's POV

It was break and every students were in the canteen, eating food.

Well...not every but majority of them.

I look around for Taehyung and saw him eating alone. Where are his friends?

Then I remembered that school festival is around the corner, so they must be with the teachers. After all, the three are leader of some clubs.

I bite my lower lips nervously as I walk towards him.

"Tae--"

My words were cut off by a girl, Tzuyu's cousin, Chou Ga-eun.

"Taehyung oppa."

She was new in this school.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" she ask.

I waited for Taehyung's reply with my trembling legs.

Taehyung took a few minutes before saying,

"I don't."

I got stun in my spot but I manage to go back to my seat.

I was sitting with Lisa, Seulgi and Tzuyu.

"Do you want me beat that bitch up." Tzuyu suddenly said with daggers in her eyes and gritted teeths.

"I am in." Seulgi and Lisa said in unison.

I chuckled "No need. Its true anyways and Tzuyu, she is your cousin afterall."

"I don't like her. She is such a bitch. You don't what I have to go through whenever I am with her."

Taehyung's POV

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Ga-eun ask.

I thought for a few minutes "I don't."

"Then can you give me your number." Ga-eun ask.

"Sorry but I can't." I said, I still haven't move on from Jisoo and I don't think so I ever will.

"But I heard you and Jisoo already broke up." Ga-eun said.

She is getting on my nerves now.

I look towards Jisoo's table. She was already going away with her friends.

"But that doesn't give me a reason to give you my number." I said to Ga-eun.

Ga-eun stomp her feets angrily and went away.

Ga-eun's POV

I was walking towards my house.

I was lost in my thoughts.

I had my eyes on Taehyung oppa since I first saw him and the only obstacle was that attention seeker, Kim Jisoo

"Chou Ga-eun." a voice called from behind. Oh how I despise this voice.

I turn towards my so-called cousin, Chou Tzuyu.

"What is it?" I roll my eyes at her.

"You know what, I didn't wanted to talk with you but I have something important to say." Tzuyu said.

"Make it quick." I roll my eyes at her.

"Stay away from Taehyung. She is Jisoo's and I don't want some random bitch going around with my bestie's boyfriend." she said.

Her eyes were dark and her words were more scarier.

I felt intimidated.

"A-and who are you to tell me that." I stutter.

Fvck, why did I stutter.

"I am Chou Tzuyu. Why?" she said... "And I will not warn you again or else I will tell your parents about you failing in test. I believe you lied to them about being topper."

she said and walk away.

Tzuyu's POV

Woah.....that felt good.

-pheonix