1. Paris

[a/n: any text using this font is your thoughts. enjoy <3]

[Marinette ❤️]
Hey girl you ready for your
first day in Paris!?

[Y/N]
Kinda. I just hope I fit in.

[Marinette❤️]
Don't worry about it! Everyone's
gonna love you! Your in all my
classes so don't sweat it!   

[Y/N]
Okay, meet you in 5!

[Marinette❤️]
Seya then!

You walked along the pavement, following your GPS to the location of your new school. Your dad had gotten a job in Paris so you your mum and dad all had to move there for it. This was what you was most worried about, your first day at school. You hated meeting new people and always had trouble making friends. It was a good job Marinette, your childhood best friend, went there as well.

'Okay this is it' You thought as you approached the school. There were so many posters of this, boy.
'Adrien the fragrance?'
"[Y/N]!" A voice came from in front of the school. Marinette was stood there waving, waiting for you to come over. You gave her a small smile walked over. She pulled you into a deep hug as you did as well. It had been years since you'd seen Marinette. She was a lot taller then you assumed she would be...
"Come on you have to meet everyone!"
"Oka-" Your sentence was cut off my Marinette grabbing your wrist and running with you inside the building with excitement.
"Woah." You admired your new school in amazement. It was so big and full of life. Everyone was cheerful and happy. Everyone was friendly-
"RIDICULOUS! UTTERLY RE- DICULOUS!"
Well, most people for that matter.

"Hey Marrinette!" A voice came from behind you both. You both turned around and blonde haired boy with a black shirt, white jacket and jeans stood in front of you.
"A- Adrien. I- I love you! I- I mean I want you, to kiss I- I mean meet my friend [Y/N]! haha!" She gave an awkward smile, her cheeks blushing hard.
'why does she stutter so much?'
"Hi [Y/N]! I'm Adrien!" He smiled.
"Hey I know you! Your that fragrance guy out there!" You pointed to one of the signs that was hung outside of the door. Adrien let out a small chuckle scratching the back of his head.
"heh, yeah that's me."
"Your sooo prefect I- I mean successful!" Marinette continued to stutter. You couldn't help but let out your laugh that was so hard to hold in.
"Come on girl, your a mess!" You laughed grabbing her wrist. "Seya around Adrien!" You smiled and walked off with Marinette.

Once you were both out of sight under the stairs you let go of her wrist and crossed your arms and just stared at Marinette, who was turned around looking if anyone was around, in silence.
"Phew." She sighed. "He's gone." She said as she turned back around. You kept your arms crossed and raised your eyebrows at her.
"What!" Marinette exclaimed.
"Oh I don't know, maybe wanna explain why you stutter so much in front of that boy?" You chuckled.
"You mean Adrien?" You nodded in return.
"I um- I like him, a lot."
"Yeah, no kidding." You both laughed together.

RING RING

The school bell rang and both you and Marinette made your way up to your first lesson.

You both arrived and you stood at the front of the class with the teacher as you watched Marinette sit next to a girl with short brown hair, glasses and a checkered shirt.

"Well students, I would like to introduce you to our new student [Y/N]. Please make her feel welcome!"
"Ugh, another one with no sense of style." A blonde haired girl scoffed whilst putting on lipgloss into her flip mirror. You've always never let people say what they want to you, being at a new school wasn't going to be an exception to that.
"That's coming from you?" You scoffed.
"Ugh! Do you know who my daddy is! Your ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!" You rolled your eyes and ignored her glance at you.
"Okay girls calm down. It looks like the only spear seat is next to Adrien so got ahead and take your seat [Y/N]!"
You smiled at your teacher and went and sat in your seat next to Adrien.

"Nice to see you again [Y/N]." Adrien turned to you.
"You too Adrien." You smiled at him in return.
"Oh your totally jealous Marinette." Came a voice from behind you.
"I- I am totally not jealous of [Y/N] getting to sit next to Adrien! Pffffft as if!" You turned around to look at the two girls.
"Marinette your making it so obvious." You chuckled.
"Finally someones sees it!" The girl next to her sighed in relief. "I'm Alya by the way." She smiled.
"Nice to meet you Alya." You smiled in return. You turned back around and continued your work for the rest of the lesson.

Your first day of school was over with and you, Alya and Marinette were all walking down the stairs heading for the door.
"Hey [Y/N]" Alya said.
"Yeah?" You replied.
"Our friends band Kitty Section is having a rehearsal at Juleka's place in an hour. You wanna come?"
"Uhhhhh, sure but I have to get home to my mum and dad first so they know i'm okay."
"That's fine girl i'll text you the address!" You both exchanged phone numbers and Alya sent you Juleka's address.
"Thanks Alya."
"No problem girl, see you in an hour!" The three of you split up, Marinette and Alya going one way to Juleka's, you going the other back home.

~~~~

"MUM! DAD! I'M HOME!"
"Hey sweetie." Your mum said coming down the stairs.
"How was your first day at school?"
"It was amazing!"
"I'm very glad to hear."
"Um, i'm going out with Marinette and her friends if that's okay?"
"Sure sweetie go have fun, make friends!" Your mum smiled at you.
"Thanks mum! I'll be back before dinner." You said while closing the door and running out of the house to text Marinette saying your on your way.

[Y/N]
I'm on my way! :)

[Marinette❤️]
Okay see you soon!

You followed your GPS on your phone that you put the address Alya gave you in. It was only a five minute walk and you ended up at a... boat? Marinette walked up to the front of the boat and saw you standing there.
"She's here!" She squealed taking your hand and pulling you into the boat.
"[Y/N] I want you to meet Rose, Juleka and Ivan."
"Nice to meet you!" Rose squealed.
"You too!" You smiled.

10 minutes had gone by and the band was setting up their equipment with the help of Alya while you and Marinette were chatting with each other.
"You! What's your name!" Said a women with a pirates tone.
"Oh um, i'm [Y/N]."
"Welcome to Liberty matey!"
"Okay we're all set up." Said Ivan from the stage.
"Wait, where's Luka?" Rose asked.
"[Y/N]!" Said the captain. "Go fetch Luka for us! He'll be in his cabin!"
"Oh, sure." You said.

You walked down the stairs passed the living room and entered a shared bedroom. Not taking any notice if anyone was inside you gasped and turned your head looking all around the room. When all of a sudden, boom. You screamed and jumped at the same time, turning around to look at the noise that was came from behind you. You saw a blue haired boy with a white shirt and gorgeous blue eyes sat on the bed with a guitar in his hands.
"H-Hi! My names [Y/N]!"
'stop stuttering y/n!'
"Hello [Y/N], I'm Luka."
"Right." You replied. "The groove- I mean group, is waiting for you!" Luka chuckled and tapped his hand onto the bed for you to sit down. You sat there and he began to play the guitar. You closed your eyes and listened to his soft music. You felt blessed and like you could accomplish anything.
"That's what you have in your heart." He said.
"Woah, your really talented Luka." He chucked and stood up holding out his hand to help you stand up. You smiled and grabbed his hand standing up off the bed.
"Well, I better go and join the groove you said?"
"I said that? aghhh!" You groaned. Luka let out another small chuckle.
"Your a funny girl [Y/N]." He walked off out of the room leaving you in there blushing from embarrassment and romance.
'Forget it for now y/n go back upstairs to the rehearsal. You'll have to speak to Luka later...'