"What the hell, Tony?"

A/N: Writing this at 4am so sorry for any typos!

~Nobody's POV~

Steve, Clint and Bucky were all hanging out in the training room, watching Bruce and Natasha make awkward conversation. The boys would occasionally shout words of encouragement to Bruce, making the poor guy go bright red. At least he wasn't going green.

You are all required in Peter's room.

Lint jumped, startled at the British AI. Steve and Bucky laughed at him, and started to get up.

"I wonder what's going on." Bruce thought out loud.

"I bet Stark got lost, probably had too much to drink again." Clint and Steve chuckled at Bucky's remark. Although, he was probably right. Poor Tony.

The five of them walked out of the training room and headed to the elevator. They all squished up inside, and waited for it to get to Peter and Nat's floor.

Peter walked into Stark Tower; it was getting quite late and Ned had started walking home too. He ran up to the elevator, waving at a few receptionists before pressing the small button a few times.

He watched the numbers on the side of the lift go up, and groaned. Someone was obviously going somewhere in it; he'd have to wait a little longer.

Tony was knelt down next to Loki's body in disbelief. The god had seemed disoriented and confused, and. . . younger.

Loki had lots of bandages wrapped around his midsection, and joggers that looked too big for him. He looked starved and pale, and his cheekbones were jutting out the sides of his face.

Tony picked up the god's limp body bridal style, astonished at how light he was, and started to carry him out of Peter's room. He didn't want Loki waking up before he was restrained and sedated. There was no telling what he could do.

Steve, Bucky, Clint, Bruce and Natasha walked out of the big elevator and walked across the floor to Peter's bedroom. They were about to go inside when the door opened, and the five gasped at what came out of it.

Tony was holding the unconscious form of. . .
Loki Laufeyson.

Mass murderer, god of mischief and lies, and psycho who tried to take over the world. In Tony's arms.

"What the hell, Tony?" Clint spluttered, obviously agitated at the small god's presence.

"Clint, calm down. Tony, what happened? Why is Loki here?" Steve decided to take charge as the others were silent, shocked and angry apart from Natasha who had already known about Loki.

"I. . .I don't know. I found him in Peter's room." Tony was staring at the group in disbelief. It was all confusing and tiring at the moment.

"Uhm. . .guys?" Everyone turned around to see Peter standing next to the elevator. His face went pale when he saw Tony carrying Loki.

"You are in big trouble kid." Tony walked forwards towards Peter, and the teenager hung his head in shame.

"Mr Stark, he was hurt! I couldn't leave him. . ." Tony sighed, about to reply, when Clint butted in.

"But you would jeopardise everyone's safety. Got it." Clint stalked off, with Natasha not far behind. She gave Peter a look of pity, before running after the angered assassin. Peter looked up at Tony with his big, innocent brown eyes.

"Mr Stark, please. He's scared! And, as you can see, he's younger than he was when he attacked New York. He remembers our faces but he can't really remember what he did. Please believe me." Tony looked down at the sleeping Loki, and then looked up at Peter again.

"Okay. . .I won't inform Fury of this. But if he tries to do anything. . . he's dead." Peter nodded, and gave Tony a small hug before running into his bedroom. The teenager came out a few seconds later, holding his Spider-Man blanket. Peter put the blanket on top of Loki, making sure it fully covered him. Tony smiled; Peter was always thinking of others.

Steve, Bucky and Bruce were still staring in shock. Peter waved a hand in front of each of them, uncertainty blooming on his features.

"So, we're housing a murderer then?" Bucky had finally found his voice and was now speaking out his opinion.

I can't believe 89 people have seen and read my book! Wow! Thank you all for giving me the opportunity to entertain you :)

I hope this chapter satisfied you, and I promise I will try and upload a few more today!