"That was close!"

Peter heard the elevator stopping at his floor, and quickly grabbed Loki. Loki let out a little whimper, the movement was hurting him.

"I'm sorry Loki, but Mr Stark is coming." Peter whispered, and Loki looked up at him with his emerald green eyes in shock. Peter was confused; in all the reports about the New York fiasco, Loki had blue eyes.

Peter cut off his train of thought quickly, and opened his wardrobe. He laid Loki down in it gently, closed the door on him and locked it.

He jumped onto the bed just as Tony Stark walked in.

"Hi, Mr Stark!" Peter grinned at Stark, sweating a little.

"Hi, Peter. Didn't realise you were back!" Peter shrugged.

"What can I say? I'm super speedy!" Tony laughed at Peter's remark.

"Anyways, everyone is coming over tonight! We're having pizza and movie night. Caps choosing the film tonight." They both groaned: Steve liked to pick the oldest films ever.

"Wait- everyone?" Peter started to sweat even more. All of them were coming, and Loki was still in his wardrobe...

Tony looked at Peter; confused.

"What's wrong? Its Friday! Remember? Film night for all us buddies!" Peter nodded slowly.

Tony laughed.

"Anyways, I have to go make sure we have enough couch room for..."

Peter looked at Stark to see him counting on his fingers.

"Mr Stark, do you want some help?"

Tony looked embarrassed but then grinned.

"Okay so its going to be me, obviously, then you, Nat, Steve, Bruce, Clint, Thor, Bucky, and the Maximoff twins are probably going to join us."

Peter smiled. "Ten!" Tony high fived him and walked off. Peter shut his door and unlocked the wardrobe.

"That was close!" Peter started talking to Loki, but realised he had fallen asleep. Peter smiled, locked his wardrobe and walked downstairs.

~

Steve and Clint were arguing about Mario Kart, whilst Bucky was trying to take the pizza off Bruce.

"I can taste test!"

"NO."

"CLINT DON'T CHEAT!"

"I'M NOT!"

Tony rolled his eyes. This happened every Friday. He took the pizzas out of Bruce's hands, and put them in the fridge. He walked over to the big TV and turned it off, getting scowls from Steve and Clint.

"Stark, I was winning!"

"No fair!"

"Shut up, pizza's here. The twins are coming now as well." The elevator suddenly dinged, and out walked three people.

"Talk of the devil."

Wanda, Pietro and Peter walked into the lounge area. Peter immediately rushed over to the fridge, just as Tony had predicted, and brought out the pizza.

Pietro and Wanda sat down on the lounge and waited.

"Where's Nat?" Tony chuckled as he remembered what she was doing.

"She's going around and unlocking everyone's door with a hair pin. If she gets through the locks, she'll make me get new ones."

Everyone laughed, except for Peter who had to force out one. If Natasha went into his room, she would surely find Loki in the wardrobe.

Sorry this chapter is short but the next one will be longer I promise :)