Wanted Flatmate

Alyssa

He looks confused yet pissed. As expected.

I giggle. "I want to be your flatmate, Dave. If you don't want me as your flatmate then I can't move here."

"No. I want you here as my girlfriend. Move in with me, Lyssa," he says, the stubborn lines in his face are so obvious.

I caress his frown. "Look, Dave. We are new. I want me to work out with my securities, I hope you can work out with your stubbornness," I say sweetly. "And you also told me to tell if you are crowding me too much," I add.

He gives me a look. "Are you trying to trap me now, Lyssa?"

I giggle and kiss his mouth. I know he is weak with my smile and my kiss. "Okay?" I ask softly, sweetly.

"Don't smile," he groans.

I laugh. "Unless you don't want me to stay with you, then it's okay. I'm just going to seal the deal of the single bedroom—"

"Okay okay. Deal," he says much to his frown. I laugh.

"Thank you!" I hug my boyfriend. "So how much?"

"Lyssa. This place is mine. I bought it 3 years ago. I really cannot let you pay for your living here."

"Umm.. what about, if I pay for the groceries? Like detergent, soap or even our breakfast? Bacon, egg, pancake flour.."

He huffs. "Fine. Just the groceries."

"Yes sir," I grin.

He looks at me, trying his best to look annoyed but his lips twitch up.

I giggle.

"God, I can't win any match with you if you give me that happy face," he groans.

"Thank you," I say sweetly.

He tried to look piss but failed because his lips betrayed him with a grin he couldn't control. "Kiss me, woman," he commands.

And I do. I kiss him and we both lost.

***

I snuggle closer to Dave. This is where I belong.

"Are you tired?" He asks me while caressing my hair.

"Not really. But I need my sleep. I couldn't sleep these few days," I admit.

"I'm sorry. If it makes you feel better, I couldn't sleep too," he says.

"We both are silly. You need to take care of yourself Dave. Yesterday you looked so tired and wrecked at Zac's house."

"Because I don't have my girlfriend to nosy me," he chuckles.

I snuggle closer. "I still can't believe that you can be so.. smitten with me," I say.

"A year Lyssa. At first I tried to stay away from you as best as I can. I thought I could get you out of my head. But I was wrong. When I heard you and Bailey talked about Tinder dating shit, I could not let it happen."

"Tinder dating?" I pull back so I can look at him in the eyes.

"It was the first trigger of my desire to monopolize you."

"How did you know?"

He caresses his jaw. "I.. you and Bailey were chatting in the cafeteria. I happened to walk there," he says and shrugs.

"You were eavesdropping!!" I laugh.

He pulls me closer. "Trust me. I tried to bring my feet to move, but they were just too stubborn," he says and chuckles.