Alyssa Wheeler

I'm definitely going to dream of my sexy bossman tonight. He looks even more handsome with his whisker.

I'm sure the whisker wasn't there this morning. He is so sexy with the barely there whisker. His dark brown hair is tousled in a sexy way, with his broad shoulders and well built body. I thought Zac has a perfect body (not that I ever lust over him, he is like my brother. Eww) but I appreciate his body since he is always in his good shapes. But after I see my boss's body, not naked of course, just from his suit and shirt. I know that this one is perfect! For sure they went to the gym together. But for sure Dave lifted more weight than Zac. Zac has a great body and is taller than Dave. Fit and muscle in perfect shape. But Dave is bigger, not too much. He doesn't look like a wrestler, but he is slightly bigger than Zac. And God, I will pay to lick his well built biceps and triceps.

When his eyes look at me from head to toe, I feel like his grey eyes can see through me. And I feel lust build inside. Uh oh... we're not going there, Lys!

I get into my car and drive away after saying goodbye to my best friend, Meg. We drive separately to here.

By the way, my name is Alyssa Jane Wheeler. My mom Mary Jane Wheeler put her middle name, which is her grandma's name as my and my sister's middle name. Between being too lazy to find a new name or appreciate her grandma, I don't know.

I come from Finlandia, Saariselkä. My parents live there and run a big grocery shop in Saariselkä, while my uncle, Fred, is a doctor there. He is going to marry Adriana West, Zac's mom, this weekend.

And Zac is my (hopefully) brother in law. He and my sister have a long love story and I hope they will get back together one day. My sister, Allison Wheeler, is my best friend, my confidante, my everything. She is a pretty woman with a pretty heart. We don't look alike. I got my white skin, petite size 2 and brown hair from mom, while Alli is more like latino woman with a small body in size 4, olive skin, ginger hair with sexy ass and boobs. Back then she was a cheerleader captain in our school. She dated Zac, the hockey captain. Everyone was envious with them. They won the best couple of the year every year. Like literally every year. Crazy, eh?

And as for me, I was boyish. I play hockey too. While my sister is a girly with cheerleader and cook, I'm more into sports. But despite our differences we are very close sisters. Now, I'm no longer into sport. The only sport I have now is running. And I have a busy life. My work takes almost all my time.

Talking about work, I'm working in Walker Baby Production. One of the leading companies in baby products. Our main focus is healthy baby food, but we are developing into other baby's product right now.

The guy I met in the bar is my NSFW big boss, Dave Walker, a young billionaire with a sinfully sexy face and body. The rumor in the office said he couldn't stay faithful in one woman for more than a month. Eew! What a jerk!

But with that face and body and pocket, what can you say? Sometimes the world isn't fair.

***

It takes me more than 5 times to open my apartment's door. Jeez I really need to move out from here and find a new apartment. But it's close to my office, that's why I'm trying my best to stay here. Other than a super hard lock, everything is fine. Well except the apartment's elevator is broken for more than a month and I have to climb up the stairs. Thank God my unit is on the 5th floor. Imagine if I was on the 12th floor. But other than that it's fine, except the freezer is broken. The chiller is fine but the freezer is broken and my landlord.. I don't know how to contact them. They are gone once they get my money. I would think of them as criminals, but no. They are just 2 old people who moved out from New York City to spend more time on their farm. So they just put this apartment on lease to get additional money for splurge.