Sassy Employee

January 1st.

I'm in my office with my sexy product design manager. She is working with the new dummy. While I'm just sitting in front of her looking at her (cleavage).

It's not my fault, okay! She is wearing a shirt but she unbuttoned it so I can see a glimpse of her creamy cleavage. It's not my fault the heater is a little bit too warm today.

Hah! And you are a lazy ass to go to the corner of the floor to adjust the heater.

I can't hear youuuuu, voice!

And the New Year kiss with her still linger in my mind and my mouth. Her lips are so soft and sweet. The taste of red wine mixed with her fruity lip gloss is so perfect. And I don't know whether she realized it or not. Last night she pulled me and kissed me hungrily too. She even rocked herself to me, with her fuck me heels, her warm pussy settled near my cock perfectly. I almost jizz out just by the grinding. Crazy crazy! This woman can make me like a stupid hormonal teenager.

And fuck me, I feel my little brother down there is getting hard now. I adjust my sit.

"Dave.." Lyssa looks up at me, since when her brown eyes.. no it's not brown.. it's caramel eyes.. her caramel eyes look so beautiful.

I clear my throat "yes?"

"I um.. " she frowns "are you okay? You look flushed."

"Fine. Of course. Perfect." I clear my throat. What a dumb answer. I clear my throat (again) and ask, "what do you want by the way?"

"Oh..I need the cookies. Let's see how many grams we can put in it," she says.

"Okay!" Shit! Brother, please get down! I'll be damn if that woman sees you standing proudly at her.

Alyssa looks back at her works and continues. Her frowning and serious face looks so cute. And I can't help thinking that I want to distract her while she is working so seriously like that. Maybe nuzzle her neck or— goddamnit!!

I stand up and go to the drawer, take out the cookies sample and the scale.

I walk and put it next to her. "Thank you" she takes it from me and our fingers brush. She jumps a bit. Guess it's not just me who is off balance after the kiss.

I go back and sit on my seat in front of her. My eyes on her, as if she can feel it. She looks up and her caramel eyes find me.

"Dave."

"Lyssa."

"Um.." she bites her lower lip. The lips I kissed senseless.. God I have to stop lusting over my employee.

"Can we talk about last night?" She asks softly. And suddenly I feel a cold water splash over me. Her words are the same one with Corinne's words after we hooked up.

"Can we talk about last night? I think we are clicked, Dave. What if we try this out and see where this thing is going between us?"

I clear my throat "okay."

"Um.. can we forget about um... yesterday? I um.. maybe you already forget about it. It's just better for me to get it off my chest.. I know last night there was too much alcohol in our blood" she giggles nervously. "So?.. um..." She stops and looks at me uncertainly.

If.. earlier I felt like a cold water splash over me. Now I feel like an ice bucket splash over my dick.

Despite my feeling I shrug, "okay"."

She exhales in relief "okay" she smiles and continues with her work.

I'm not fucking okay!! What the hell is wrong with you Dave? I don't know but I hate it that she said that like the kiss means nothing. You are so weird! I know but hell if I know why.