➳Introduction to Characters➳

Bella Smith

Hi I'm Bella. I'm going to tell you somethings about me. I have dark brown hair and crystal blue eyes. Yes I know I'm blessed with BLUE EYES! I'm 17 years old like my brother. Everybody knows me in Cross High (I know the school name sounds a bit sketchy, but it's actully one of the best in California) not in 'like I'm better then you. I have freakin' cake on my face and I got a boob job look!!!" That way.

So I'm known for my pranks. They are the best. Well my squad says so. No it's not like 3rd Grade. I've played PRANKS on everyone. Even the teachers! Yeh they haven't excluded me because I'm amazing. *whispers in a faint voice* I wish. It's beause I have the second best grades in this school. Yes bitches I'm actually quite smart.

I have a twin brother, called Luke, who is popular because he's Co-Captain of the Soccer and Football team. He's got dirty blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. Like me! I love athletics and track. I'm quite sassy (or some might say bitchy), well I probably got it from Tyler. My best friends are; Dani, Alex and Tyler. They are amazing.

Daniella Hyland

Dani for short. She is a fashionista and wants to be a fashion designer. She also is a best friends with Bella. Has boys following her. She's on the swim team. Loves travelling. Wants to be a model. She has a body to die for and is loving. She brings a smile to a sad person's face with a few words.

Alexandria Jones

Alex for short is a hopeless romantic. She has boys following her like lost puppies. Is great with advice, but hasn't found the right guy yet. She loves reading and keeping her grades high. She loves music. Best friends with Bella. She wants to be a writer or journalist.

Tyler Oakley

Bella's best guy friend. Loves fashion. Always has great advise. Is awesome. Wants to be a fashion designer. He is a party animal. Super flirty, but caring. He expresses his opinion any time he wants. He is quite sassy. Sass Queen. He is protective. Most of the time quite mischvious. Part of the 'gang' and friends with Luke and Dylan.

Dylan Knight

Captain of the Soccer and Football team. Player. Leader of the populars. Bad boy of the school. Never once excluded. Due to the fact he has the best grades in the school. Stole 90% of the female's V-card in Cross High. With a different girl every weekend. Party animal. Smokes, drinks and does illegal things. Half Spanish. Hottest guy in the school.

Luke Smith

Twin brother of Bella Smith. Born 3 minutes before Bella. Co-Captain of the Soccer and Football team. Popular. Has girls following him around, waiting for his attention. Doesn't really pay attention to his sister, but is over protective over her. Part of the popular group. Friends with Dylan Knight.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Edited 13.2.16
COOMING OUT SOON. My new story. So Tyler will not be famous in this story. Right now. I think... xxx Sadia