➳Chapter 28➳

Beautiful cover made by @auciana

This chapter may be triggering. Just a warning!

Recap:

I've spent all this time crying and hating Dylan when I should've been hating Nate and Ashley. Nate was devious enough to make up this whole thing but let's not forget that bitch Ashley, who helped him.

I banged my head against the door in frustration. I just couldn't comprehend the fact that Nate would go this far. I screwed my eyes shut and exhaled deeply.

Nate probably found enjoyment in hurting other people. Nate befriended me to get to Dylan. Nate didn't really care about me and it all made sense now.

It was all Nate's fault.

Bella's POV

I didn't sleep at all last night-or the nights after Friday. I just couldn't. All I could think was how Dylan didn't do anything and it was all Nate's doing.

Nate was a piece of shit. A lying piece of shit. To think he made me believe this was all Dylan's fault and it was even sadder that I believed him.

I believed Dylan would do all of this just for cash and it annoyed me because I knew I shouldn't have acted like that but, what else can you do when your hurt? Everyone acts out irrationally when they are hurt and that's exactly what I did.

I can't comprehend how Nate managed to make me believe he had no part of this bet. That devious asshole ruined everything between me and Dylan-well if there were anything.

But why?

Why was my question. Why did he do all of this? Was it because of his hatred towards Dylan? Or was if possibly because Dylan had everything he wanted?

You might not like me but I sure as hell like you.

The words he spoke rang through my head and I groaned loudly at the thought. I let out a muffled scream in my pillow. I should've been up and ready but all I could think of was Nate and not in a good way.

He liked me.

God, it was terrible. He also knew that I would never like him nor love him back yet, he was still trying! And I honestly don't know if I should be flattered or freaked out because after all he's done he still thinks that he has a chance with me? Well it's not like he ever did. I wouldn't have dared to date him. No way!

"Bella get up!" Luke banged on my door.

"I don't want to go."

"I'll get a cold bucket of water!" Luke threatened.

"Okay!" I yelled as I jumped out of bed, "I'm coming!" You didn't want the water trick with Luke. Honestly, that boy was such an asshole sometimes.

He once did pour cold water all over me when I was sleeping and in return I kicked him in the crotch and changed his toothpaste for superglue. Let's just say we were both even now or at least I think so.

I trudged to my restroom taking a quick shower and then pulling on some clothes. I proceeded to stare at my reflection and pick out all the imperfections on my face.